The LIVE thread...

Rammstein, San Sebastian and before that Metallica in Zaragoza.

Donington was shit, i watched it in tv, but in Zaragoza they were pretty amazing. Even James singing was good.

I miss Rage last weekend, shit.

Dora said:
wow, how often do you go to concerts? every week?
yeah that's what i try, but most of the gigs i can't go to cause i don't have a car or a licence to drive.. otherwise i would do 3 or 4 gigs each week..

althea said:
Then I'll meet you two weeks in a row!!! :loco:
:wave:

Alden Tyrell @ metropolitan, and before that it was Gwen McCrae @ crawdaddy, get on down sister, some woman for 61!

and this week its Dr. Lektroluv @ d metro again, :tickled: some craic this will be

dr4.jpg

Have French ppl heard about this Dagoba I saw on monday? Are they known? They seemed to be good (i almost said professional), and have one cd.

Samael in Krefeld (24 Nov), Amsterdam (3 Dec, great show) and Arnhem (which was a festival i reviewed and took pictures of for Headache mag, 4 Dec, Entombed ruled). Next week: Xmas fest (Marduk, Finntroll, Vader, Napalm Death, the list goes on). Nothing interesting coming up in early newyear though...

Dora said:
oooh, I envy u! They wont play more until 2006!! :erk:
aah, but the gig wasn't THAT good, it was verry ok and that but not their best gig ever..
except for the part were ROBERT SMITH joined in and where they were AWSOME . they played 'without you i'm nothing' in 'the cure' style :worship: :headbang: :Spin: and 'boys don't cry' in 'placebo' style wich was ok, but the original is already awsome so they better didn't do that..

AND it wasn't at wembley stadion, but wembley arena
DO I KNOW THERE IS A DIFFERENCE :yell: