the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Söy;5679929 said:

jesus fucking christ 3500 posts in 4 months. dude, please go outside. for me? please?

edit: and he loves Bodom lawlzerz...

edit2: LOLfuckingLOL the one song title got shorted to "deadnig" and i was like "omg bodom iz teh rayzizt guyz!1"

edit3: i need sleep. i have to be up in 4 hours.

I've been meaning to check them out.What's the best album to start with? If it's anything like pre-Serpent's Egg Dead Can Dance era, I'm definitely gonna love it

Word of warning: I recall This Mortal Coil being good at times but often being really quite horrible, too. Might be a taste thing. Have you heard Lisa Gerrard's solo album The Mirror Pool, btw? I've always liked that one a lot.

Word of warning: I recall This Mortal Coil being good at times but often being really quite horrible, too. Might be a taste thing. Have you heard Lisa Gerrard's solo album The Mirror Pool, btw? I've always liked that one a lot.
Fair enough. I'm gonna look into their Filigree& Shadow album first. Judging by the descriptions of the raters on RYM it sounds like something I'll like.
And I haven't heard Mirror Pool but the tracklist for the album hints at its inclination towards eastern music. Not my cup of tea, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.