the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will never get tired of this.

orly.gif

occasionally. i still listen to bands like Maudlin Of The Well that have metal aspects, and i still like brutal hardcore stuff (listen to my beloved 7 Angels 7 Plagues every other week). i still listen to Borknagar sometimes, and i'll always love old school black metal. i used to be more/as metal as anyone here, jack boots and satan and all that grim stuff. then i really really got into Nick Cave when i was like 17 and it was fuckin over.

i'm gonna be 22 in a week and a half. liek, wahw.

occasionally. i still listen to bands like Maudlin Of The Well that have metal aspects, and i still like brutal hardcore stuff (listen to my beloved 7 Angels 7 Plagues every other week). i still listen to Borknagar sometimes, and i'll always love old school black metal. i used to be more/as metal as anyone here, jack boots and satan and all that grim stuff. then i really really got into Nick Cave when i was like 17 and it was fuckin over.

i'm gonna be 22 in a week and a half. liek, wahw.

Ah.... former metalheads are always fun, too bad you didn't stay tr00.

i've always enjoyed the same thing about music, it's just that i found that there tends to be more of that thing, whatever it is, in other styles besides metal. most metal is basically emotionally devoid. even stuff that claims to be "teh sonic pure suicidal kvltness" just seems like... nothing, like some dude with a guitar and nothing to say.

i've always enjoyed the same thing about music, it's just that i found that there tends to be more of that thing, whatever it is, in other styles besides metal. most metal is basically emotionally devoid. even stuff that claims to be "teh sonic pure suicidal kvltness" just seems like... nothing, like some dude with a guitar and nothing to say.

I kinda can understand that

hip hop is very emotionally driven... I listen to hip hop and metal now - I intend on moving on to progressive rock, jazz, and classical within the next 10-15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.