the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me attraction comes only if she is a female, otherwise why would I want to be friends, we can go shopping together and stuff but if she is not hot I wouldn't want to be seen with her

Well, I'm off to go to the mall guys, I haven't been able to go shopping in a couple of gays, what with finals coming up!

I am shallow for only dating girls that I find at least moderately attractive??

stop your pretentious nonsense

jesus christ as much as I hate scott evil, at least he's a fucking man - what is with everybody here??
I agree with you 100%, and I'm 12 years older than you. I've tried dating girls that I wasn't all that attracted to before, and I was cheating left and right, because I couldn't have an exculsive relationship with someone I'm not attracted to. I broke it off with a girl like that a couple months ago, since it wasn't fair to her. She was super into me, and I wasn't into her much at all, and I'd always make out with other girls when I went out with my friends, while she was telling me she wasn't interested in anyone else.

To be attracted to a person and date her (him) and to let the physical attraction take the first part at deciding if you're going to date that person or not - are different things. Of course if a person absolutely doesnt attract you physically - no point of trying to build relationships of that. But you gotta be careful as if you'll be like "oh she has curved legs", "oh, and this one has too big ass", "and this one has bad skin" - you are a fucking shallow moron, and as V5 said before - you might to miss something great in that persons personality. I hope noone of you is like that.
All people at the first sight pay their attention at how another person looks, but it's stupid to turn it to panacea.

I agree with you 100%, and I'm 12 years older than you. I've tried dating girls that I wasn't all that attracted to before, and I was cheating left and right, because I couldn't have an exculsive relationship with someone I'm not attracted to. I broke it off with a girl like that a couple months ago, since it wasn't fair to her. She was super into me, and I wasn't into her much at all, and I'd always make out with other girls when I went out with my friends, while she was telling me she wasn't interested in anyone else.

LOL tim you're my hero

that's fucking awesome

To be attracted to a person and date her (him) and to let the physical attraction take the first part at deciding if you're going to date that person or not - are different things. Of course if a person absolutely doesnt attract you physically - no point of trying to build relationships of that. But you gotta be careful as if you'll be like "oh she has curved legs", "oh, and this one has too big ass", "and this one has bad skin" - you are a fucking shallow moron, and as V5 said before - you might to miss something great in that persons personality. I hope noone of you is like that.
All people at the first sight pay their attention at how another person looks, but it's stupid to turn it to panacea.

for me - if I see a girl and I'm attracted to her - I will give her a chance

but I'm not gonna try to create something when there's nothing there

And big tits.

I will post pics once I'm done cutting and I'm down to 5 or 6% body fat

then you'll hopefully STFU about this

and my standards are very reasonable, for the most part - I just want an attractive face with a decent body

why are people under the impression that i'm ever looking for a serious relationship?? LOL there's only one thing I want and it's a 3 letter word starting with S

Status
Not open for further replies.