the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing I remember about karate when young was getting to fight girls. You could easily beat the shit out of the girls and compared to the same sex with say a green or black belt they were so clumbsy weak and vulnerable. I use to literally hit girls HARD and it was ok.

I would not mind going back to 14 and hitting girls with glasses in the face during dogeball in gym and then later on sparring with girls and beating them up during karate.

Greys, you have some weird issues with women don't you?

I don't think so, but then again most people would think how I think is fucked up. Sometimes when I drink coffee all day I have 'issues'.

Ok, it just seems that every time you mention women it is with a very negative connotation.

I do the samething with my own sex. I do not look at people any different regardless if you have a dick,vagina, or are orange.

Yeah, I'd love to see you try and charge me with a knife as I blast 14 at your head with this:

GLKPN23507_lg.gif

This is better than a gun.

Antique_sickle.jpg

Imagine getting hit in the face with this, you would be fucked.

Probably kill me with that. If he was about to shoot me I would run the fuck away, hide under stuff, etc. But I would shit my pants if someone was chasing me with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.