the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing - I just really like Poland. I've been quite a few times to Lodz, Warsaw, Krakow, Krakowice etc.

My wifes family are Poles and live in Lodz. THat's all - recognised the beer ad in your scrolling bar thingy.

My eldest son uses some Polish, as my wife is bi-lingual and trying to teach him it as well as English. It's actually pretty handy where we live because there are now so many Poish people living here; many of the English resent them, but to be honest by and large they work very hard and don't cause much trouble.

The Lithuanians are the problem - ignorant, arrogant bastards that they are.

You probably meant Katowice not Krakowice.:) Poland is famous of its beer, just like germany.

Does your wife tries to teach you some Polish words? I am curious because in many peoples opinion Polish language is the hardest language to learn after Chinese because of its special letters like "ż" "ś" or "ć".

I didn't work yet in England but I also heard that Polish people are welcomed in there 'cause they really work hard for their money. And it is nothing strange, no wonder of the comparement of Polish and English income. My friend was in London on vacation and he said that there are many muslims in England, and they are mean bastards just like he said.

I love how I broke my own ipod in an almost-fatal drunken stupor, but still get to exchange it, no problem. For the much cooler brand new nano model as well.

I love my retarded lyrics.

seasons greetings, the party is here.
having fun at nakatomi this year.
ellis has the coke, that aint no joke.
having a good time till they fired their 9's.

now I'v got the detonators...OH NO.
now I'v got a machine gun ho ho ho
prime that bitch and let it drop.
send in the car oh what a flop.

I was winning, got glass in my feet.
wish I was in newyork busting a dead beat.
johnson and johnson have arrived what do I do.
I should make them some tasty bullet stew.

Mclanes here, yippy ki yi yay, welcome to the party pal, have a nice day.

I've come to not trust a lot of statistics from Wikipedia or even in general. Many statistics of the same subject tend to differ greatly depending on the source.

Indeed it's a pretty dodgy table, I mean they're taking the rates from all sorts of different years for different countries, but I'm sure it wont be too far off what the accurate suicide rate table would look like.

:lol:
Die Hard is brilliant :kickass:

I love Jim Dunlop Jazz III guitar picks. Even though they are called "Jazz," it seems like they were made for playing metal riffs. They are small and thick, and hence much better for fast picking than the bigger, flimsy picks that almost everybody else uses.

I love my retarded lyrics.

seasons greetings, the party is here.
having fun at nakatomi this year.
ellis has the coke, that aint no joke.
having a good time till they fired their 9's.

now I'v got the detonators...OH NO.
now I'v got a machine gun ho ho ho
prime that bitch and let it drop.
send in the car oh what a flop.

Haha sounds like an Andrew W.K. song, with a Die Hard theme.

I love classical music and respect other people that do, but hate people who randomly drop composer names just to make themselves sound credible. This is worsened when said person listens to alternative rock as their main love. Of course, people have said that about me when I cite both metal bands and composers as favorite musicians. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.