the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
edgar_allan_pwned.jpg

I love that I got my shift covered for me today, someone called and asked to take my shift :D So I was like fuck yes!

Nothing - I just really like Poland. I've been quite a few times to Lodz, Warsaw, Krakow, Krakowice etc.

My wifes family are Poles and live in Lodz. THat's all - recognised the beer ad in your scrolling bar thingy.

My eldest son uses some Polish, as my wife is bi-lingual and trying to teach him it as well as English. It's actually pretty handy where we live because there are now so many Poish people living here; many of the English resent them, but to be honest by and large they work very hard and don't cause much trouble.

The Lithuanians are the problem - ignorant, arrogant bastards that they are.

Nothing - I just really like Poland. I've been quite a few times to Lodz, Warsaw, Krakow, Krakowice etc.

My wifes family are Poles and live in Lodz. THat's all - recognised the beer ad in your scrolling bar thingy.

My eldest son uses some Polish, as my wife is bi-lingual and trying to teach him it as well as English. It's actually pretty handy where we live because there are now so many Poish people living here; many of the English resent them, but to be honest by and large they work very hard and don't cause much trouble.

The Lithuanians are the problem - ignorant, arrogant bastards that they are.

awesome dude,

:lol: about the lithuanians :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.