the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston way overreacted to this.

"It's clear the intent was to get attention by causing fear and unrest that there was a bomb in that location," Assistant Attorney General John Grossman said at their arraignment.

Pure bullshit. I'm embarrased for my city.

I think the guy with the dreads is from my town.

Anything for Aqua Teen Hunger Force!

That's what you think, fine. But I hate when people like you think your opinion is the only one that is right.

I saw this in the paper and then on the news and I was amused and really annoyed at the same time. People are so fucking retarded. I think the only defense these guys need is that they were in 9 other cities for 2 weeks and no one else thought they were any sort of threat. The quote CookieCutter posted along with a few others from the article are so stupid I want to cry.

"Just a little over a mile away from the placement of the first device, a group of terrorists boarded airplanes and launched an attack on New York City," police Commissioner Edward Davis said in an interview with The Associated Press.

And this is related how? People will use 9/11 for anything these days. I am so sick of the word Terrorist.

"For people who are hip and live in the world of blogs and all sorts of cool alternative media, it's one thing," he said. "But for the rest of us ... they don't get it as a marketing or a clever event, they see it as a huge disruption of their lives."

Major disruption of their lives? These must be some sad fucking people. Are they afraid of thunderstorms too? Thunder can sound like terrorist bombs ya know :rolleyes:

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G-D0F4Q9yk

Status
Not open for further replies.