the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that I just bought these good quality Sony Headphones from amazon.com, with next day shipping :)

I can't wait to unwrap those headphones tommorow and listen to music in it's full glory :kickass:

I have a pair of those. They are decent but not as grand as you may think.
They are only $20 dollars after all.

Hmm I bought a pair of $20 Griffin in-ear buds. They work pretty well and they isolate other sounds.

Sure, I'm going to go deaf, but my Enslaved songs are sounding pretty awesome.

my new job kicks ass

office job where I just sit around, answer calls and between calls I do whatever I want on the internet - get paid 8.25/hour (I'm only 17)

it's at my college and I have access to EVERYONE'S social security #, schedule, etc...

I should be making around 1300 1400 $ bucks in the summer - I'm probably going to start saving for a house now (so when I graduate I can move out as soon as possible)

my new job kicks ass

office job where I just sit around, answer calls and between calls I do whatever I want on the internet - get paid 8.25/hour (I'm only 17)

it's at my college and I have access to EVERYONE'S social security #, schedule, etc...

I should be making around 1300 1400 $ bucks in the summer - I'm probably going to start saving for a house now (so when I graduate I can move out as soon as possible)

8.25 is not much. I made 8.50 an hour at my last job.

Regardless you could not pay me 20 dollars an hour to sit in an office. You are not going to buy a house anytime soon!

8.25 is not much. I made 8.50 an hour at my last job.

Regardless you could not pay me 20 dollars an hour to sit in an office. You are not going to buy a house anytime soon!

did I mention I'm 17 years old?? LOL I'll be making around 1,200 or 1,300 a month in the summer - plus I'm going to get into bodybuilding next year as well (going to try to compete)

5 or 6 years I should be one of the biggest natural bodybuilders ever - meanwhile I'll get out of college when I just turned 21 and start my career pretty early

hopefully I'll get some support from my dad during my junior and senior year in college (he pays everything for my college, and I continue to save $$$)

I love that I just bought these good quality Sony Headphones from amazon.com, with next day shipping :)

I can't wait to unwrap those headphones tommorow and listen to music in it's full glory :kickass:

I have those, pretty good, the sound quality is pretty nice but I fucking HATE the plug. I want a typical "L-shaped" one ...

I have bose headphones and they are much better than sony. I think mine around 130 dollars.

I have bose headphones and they are much better than sony. I think mine around 130 dollars.

Bose pretty much pwns any other brand of electronics or headphones.

The only trouble is that I'm about as poor as a bitch on welfare. So, I'm going to stick with what I've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.