the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that I am going into my room and listening to Bloodbath LOUD on my killer stereo set up.

fuck you!

I would love to hear your music.

I have one new song which is like a mix between oldschool thrash and death metal(like german thrash meets euro death metal). A friend of mine has two songs and he says they're like older Bathory and possessed and I will probably hear them this weekened. If both are styles are similiar we're going to just both write and eventually record this winter hopefully. WE have been meaning to record for awile and just never get around to it and plus I have had guitar and amp problems and the closest music store is one hour away and I just never get around too it. We have guitars,drums and basses and need to figure out vocals and lyrics before recording and I have no idea. This is the pain in the ass part. I have a decent growl but don't write lyrics.

I have one new song which is like a mix between oldschool thrash and death metal(like german thrash meets euro death metal). A friend of mine has two songs and he says they're like older Bathory and possessed and I will probably hear them this weekened. If both are styles are similiar we're going to just both write and eventually record this winter hopefully. WE have been meaning to record for awile and just never get around to it and plus I have had guitar and amp problems and the closest music store is one hour away and I just never get around too it. We have guitars,drums and basses and need to figure out vocals and lyrics before recording and I have no idea. This is the pain in the ass part. I have a decent growl but don't write lyrics.

I could always write you lyrics, if you tell me what you want them to be about.

Having a decent growl is only the beginning. You need to get your screams down pat, not to mention trasitions from screams to growls and vice versa as well as the pitch changes that your voice can do. It's harder that just making loud noises in a mic to come off as a death metal vocalist. Just giving some pointers before you decide you want to record anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.