the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that I am going to stop listening to music and playing guitar. I am going to spend my money on books and go to college then getting an office job becoming a complete uptight asshole. I am going find really stupid hobbies and smell my farts and also get a hybrid car!

!

wicked

I'm getting paid next week. So I'll finally buy new a beautiful motherboard and a set of cymbals! Woohoo :danceboy:

I love that Women behind bars is going to be on tonight. You never see anything about the prison life with females and some of them are BRUTAL. There was one commercial with this regular female crying and then they show this women that could kick my ass and I'm a male. I almost felt bad for the girl regardless she was in jail because she's stupid.

I'm getting paid next week. So I'll finally buy new a beautiful motherboard and a set of cymbals! Woohoo :danceboy:

To bad you can't play an instrument because you have a vagina!

You know the best part. There is not another girl here so they can't pull the girl power my vagina i'm 'individual' routine. DEFENSELESS

owned

I love this board right now. I guess coming here in the morning is not a good idea!. When cunt and indie rock queer are not here it's like gold.

You know the best part. There is not another girl here so they can't pull the girl power my vagina i'm 'individual' routine. DEFENSELESS

owned

I love this board right now. I guess coming here in the morning is not a good idea!. When cunt and indie rock queer are not here it's like gold.

Heheheh, you're actually going to blame your entire epic meltdown on the fact that Mort Divine likes something other than metal?

The whole morning I just had this mental image of the drawing I did in the social thread sitting at a computer smashing the keyboard and screaming.

'LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE MOM THESE FUCKS ARE ALL MTV CHRISTIAN FAGGOTS AND YES I WOULD LIKE SOME POP-TARTS THANKYOU"

greys do you ever plan on having a job??

I'm trying to figure that out right now. I regret quitting my last rance job and have a feeling I am going to have to get a restaurant job. I can't stand restaurants and grocery stores. I might just wait until the summer and try and do landscaping. I hate people so the work world really sucks for me.

Heheheh, you're actually going to blame your entire epic meltdown on the fact that Mort Divine likes something other than metal?

The whole morning I just had this mental image of the drawing I did in the social thread sitting at a computer smashing the keyboard and screaming.

'LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE MOM THESE FUCKS ARE ALL MTV CHRISTIAN FAGGOTS AND YES I WOULD LIKE SOME POPTARTS THANYOU"

I have no problem with people liking non metal but it has nothing to do with this forum, plus the person is very arrogant. Keep in mind this is a metal section and genuine metal fans should not have to deal with these people. That's why there is different forums to seperate. If you can't apply your musical tastes to the right forums you should be banned. Just because you like metal it does not mean people should have to hear about fionna apple because you like that also,etc.... it's offtopic. This is a forum for people into metal music. I do not want to be subjected to indie rock,etc... and should not have too. I don't go to the pop forum and drop death metal bands. Who the hell do some people think they are ?. arrogance!

Now you know why I am generally annoyed!. It does not matter in life or online you can't get rid of the people you don't like. I thought atleast a forum having different sections for interests it might be possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.