the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just last season. I mean, he was the MVP in '05 and for good reason. I try to be supportive of all Yankee player, especially the embattled ones... but A-Rod is just so frustrating to watch sometimes. It's really bizarre the way he played last season. The fact that Jeter doesn't do much to support him certainly doesn't help.

He cares too much about making us (Yankee fans) love him. If he could just forget about pandering to the media and do what he's capable of... we would. Hell, people say that we won't love him until he wears a ring... but Mattingly doesn't wear a ring. He just played his best and didn't let New York get to him.

I would love to get an xbox360 if only to experience Oblivion in all its glory.:worship:
Unfortunately the console is expensive as fuck.

I rebought Soul Calibur 3 and traded the japanese Okami(I'm dying to get my hands on the English version,though) for God Hand. Having a blast right now.

I would love to get an xbox360 if only to experience Oblivion in all its glory.:worship:
Unfortunately the console is expensive as fuck.

I rebought Soul Calibur 3 and traded the japanese Okami(I'm dying to get my hands on the English version,though) for God Hand. Having a blast right now.

Soul Calibur 2 is SO much better than 3.

snow sucks monkey balls

I have no idea why anybody would want to have to wear 4 layers of clothing and drive at 20 miles an hour because the roads are in shitty condition

bring on the spring

snow sucks monkey balls

I have no idea why anybody would want to have to wear 4 layers of clothing and drive at 20 miles an hour because the roads are in shitty condition

bring on the spring

To each their own ;)

I love cold weather... It's my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.