the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the news anchor female christi paul, she's so hot.

I have been noticing goodlooking news females lately and I watch the news every morning while drinking coffee. I start with Robin & company which also has adrianna costa and sometimes shannon cook. Nothing on TV in the morning can top of this. Christi filled in for robin this morning and she was so hot!

I have no problem with people liking non metal but it has nothing to do with this forum, plus the person is very arrogant. Keep in mind this is a metal section and genuine metal fans should not have to deal with these people. That's why there is different forums to seperate. If you can't apply your musical tastes to the right forums you should be banned. Just because you like metal it does not mean people should have to hear about fionna apple because you like that also,etc.... it's offtopic. This is a forum for people into metal music. I do not want to be subjected to indie rock,etc... and should not have too. I don't go to the pop forum and drop death metal bands. Who the hell do some people think they are ?. arrogance!

Now you know why I am generally annoyed!. It does not matter in life or online you can't get rid of the people you don't like. I thought atleast a forum having different sections for interests it might be possible!

Then don't read their posts! I'm reasonably certain that no one is forcing you to read them.

Shes not that great. Georgie Thompson on Skysports new is fucking hot.

Never seen her.

rly I can't believe you think christi paul is not that great. She's so hot.

Mellisa while not being from the US is the hottest female news anchor women i've seen to date. To bad she's not in the US and on TV here in the morning.

Melissa_Theuriau_1.jpg

Personally I'm a big fan of Erica Hill from CNN headline news.

Right now, I love just being home and chilling out. I moved into a new house a couple months ago and have almost completely fulfilled my fantasy of the ultimate bachelor pad. Pool table, pinball, arcade games, beer on tap, movie posters everywhere, deep freezer full of pizza and french fries.

Had to clean out my 401K but well worth it.

I love that I have 41 dollars and 31 cents on my paypal account. I am going to have some fun tomorrow morning!

oh yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.