the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that the AL East is not an offensively tough division. So, maybe keep a lid on the smug.

holy crap did he really say that?? :lol:

that's what really leads me to believe that Ted lilly will have a great season this year with the cubs (he's only 31 years old)

a 4.34 era (what he had last year) in the AL east is like a 3.30 ERA in the NL central

holy crap did he really say that?? :lol:

that's what really leads me to believe that Ted lilly will have a great season this year with the cubs (he's only 31 years old)

a 4.34 era (what he had last year) in the AL east is like a 3.30 ERA in the NL central

He did say that. I had to seek medical treatment because of it, but I am ok now.

Lilly is very good. The AL East is, needless to say, brutal on pitchers; so it's certainly safe to predict that he'll be a lot better this season.

NL central is going to be garbage this year, and can you imagine the difference for Lilly in facing a pitcher instead of a guy like david ortiz 4 or 5 times a game??

I'm so ready for baseball season, I'm going to have the surgery near opening day - so I can sit on my ass for 2 weeks and watch baseball non stop

I like dogs and cats.

I got a kitten today. He's not quite three monthes old, very small, very active and very friendly. It's pretty strange, actually. He's not skiddish at all. Usually kittens are scared shitless of their new surroundings, be he seems to feel right at home already. He seems ok with the dogs, but he's still a little afraid of the other cats.

Can't figure out what to name him, though.

I like dogs and cats.

I got a kitten today. He's not quite three monthes old, very small, very active and very friendly. It's pretty strange, actually. He's not skiddish at all. Usually kittens are scared shitless of their new surroundings, be he seems to feel right at home already. He seems ok with the dogs, but he's still a little afraid of the other cats.

Can't figure out what to name him, though.

Just keep thinking until you come up with a name that makes you say, ThisIsACoolName. Only then will you know the name is good and proper.

p.s. I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.