the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a thing for guys with long hair. There are some guys who look better with shorter hair though (i.e. Bruce Dickinson), but I generally like the hair long.

I have a huge crush on the long haired Vreth of Finntroll right now.

I just have a thing for guys with long hair. There are some guys who look better with shorter hair though (i.e. Bruce Dickinson), but I generally like the hair long.

I have a huge crush on the long haired Vreth of Finntroll right now.

for some reason I really like women with slightly short hair... It seems very beautiful to me, but there is nothing better than a woman with long silky hair.

I don't give a fuck, especially about some fuckin' forum

especially about some fuckin' douches on a forum

this forum is about metal

iirc amarantus is the "transexual douchebag of the non-metal inquisition" or something like that, so he = not metal

however i have got other things to do, like sleep

why do people give wrath so much shit??

he does post some stupid shit once in a while, but it seems that people just love to rip on him for the smallest things

it's cause he is black, isn't it??

I don't give a fuck, especially about some fuckin' forum

especially about some fuckin' douches on a forum

this forum is about metal

iirc amarantus is the "transexual douchebag of the non-metal inquisition" or something like that, so he = not metal

however i have got other things to do, like sleep

watch out. this guys a badass

This thread is very funny.

You guys need to keep throwing online insults at each other. I love it.

My ass has big sharp metal spikes on it and if you try to kick it they would Peirce your foot! Then, with a mighty judo chop I would break your leg into two pieces. Then I would remove the lower half from my ass spikes and beat you to death with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.