the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I soggy?

I LOVE SNOWDAYS.

I would do him fourways sideways upside down a million times* i think you would be quite soggy by then...:oops:

I too have never experienced snow :cry:

I love dirty old mens stories of being a horny young bastard :lol:

I would do him fourways sideways upside down a million times* i think you would be quite soggy by then...:oops:

I too have never experienced snow :cry:

I love dirty old mens stories of being a horny young bastard :lol:

Nah, I'd still be good to go.

Snow is quite nice. Where are you located that you've never experienced snow?

In Australia ya big sheiler. I've drove through the mountains a few hours away where a ski resort is, but it was spring then. And i missed out on ski camp at school, cunts said not everyone could go, only me and my mate didn't go, pff pricks.

^ Sorry, I just caught this whole shorts topic thing and thought I'd also say that yes, shorts DO, indeed...suck! I can't remember even the last time I wore them, they're just totally not for me...at all.

But of course, nothing against the people who love to wear them. I wear all black even during the summers, so whatever. Black jeans and t-shirt, oh yeah.

I don't always wear black metal shirts but regardless the weather wear jeans.

most of my shirts are DKNY, guess, calvin klein, etc...

I have a few metal shirts and a few sports shirts/jerseys as well

If it was up to me, I'd prolly wear basketball shorts everyday, those are soooooooooo comfortable

Nah, I'd still be good to go.

Snow is quite nice. Where are you located that you've never experienced snow?

More to the point: what kind of sex are you having *a million times* wherein you don't get... wet?? :ill:

Status
Not open for further replies.