the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that I finally fuckin' stopped takin' shit without saying anything. Fuckin' asshole screwing around with me got hit in the face damned hard ...

Sucks that he is a dirty fighter and will probably bring his friends to school on Thursday (since I'm not going to be at school tomorrow) and do something bullshit.

Yeah, asshole was putting those stupid window scrapers with the bristles out at people on the bus when we were trying to get off and he pushed it right up to my face so I grabbed it and punched him in the face (mind you I've had so much bullshit with him before this, otherwise I would see my reaction as bullshit in and of itself but due to the past three years of dealing with the fucker ...)

He came after me, swung and only hit my hair then realized that it was him and one friend whereas I was there with like four friends. Not that I would've let them jump in with the kid if a fight did happen but if the other kid started shit ...

Thursday is going to be an interesting day.

Yeah, asshole was putting those stupid window scrapers with the bristles out at people on the bus when we were trying to get off and he pushed it right up to my face so I grabbed it and punched him in the face (mind you I've had so much bullshit with him before this, otherwise I would see my reaction as bullshit in and of itself but due to the past three years of dealing with the fucker ...)

He came after me, swung and only hit my hair then realized that it was him and one friend whereas I was there with like four friends. Not that I would've let them jump in with the kid if a fight did happen but if the other kid started shit ...

Thursday is going to be an interesting day.

I wouldn't worry about it. You got the best of him and his ego is bruised like no tomorrow. If he comes up to you just laugh at him. That'll piss him off even more.

Yeah, problem is (and not to generalize but around here it is this way) he's an Albanian and when one of them has shit happen to them they all tend to jump in. My friend Nick had a gun pulled on him by this same kid because he called him a dick after he was being an asshole to his girlfriend :\

Ah well, if anything happens it happens and I'm not stupid enough to get myself into situations I can't get out of ..

Yeah, problem is (and not to generalize but around here it is this way) he's an Albanian and when one of them has shit happen to them they all tend to jump in. My friend Nick had a gun pulled on him by this same kid because he called him a dick after he was being an asshole to his girlfriend :\

Ah well, if anything happens it happens and I'm not stupid enough to get myself into situations I can't get out of ..

The police are your friends.

Man I remember when I was highschool, there was this kid in my grade. He used to be the biggest shit talker in the entire school. I fucking despised him so much. I mean it's not like he was a big guy, he was about the same height as me. And he was scrawny as fuck, but for some reason no one would ever stand up for themselves against him. So I was coming into to school one day and his girlfriend was talking to me while we walked down the hallway, funny thing is she was hitting on me a little. But anyway he saw me talking to her and walked up to me and said "Time for you to go bitch." So of course I said "What the fuck did you just say to me motherfucker?" He was like "Oh you want to fight bitch? I'll beat your fucking ass!" I laughed and then took my coat off slowly, sat my books down and said "Bring it." He just kinda stood there and then started walking off yelling at me down the hallway telling me to meet him somewhere after school at 4 pm. Of course, everyone and their mother heard this, including the teachers. And I knew if I showed up the Cops would be there. So I ended up showing up around 4:30 pm because I knew the cops would be there, and what do you know. 5 police cars had everyone pulled over and were searching peoples cars and shit and I just kept on driving hahaha. A couple of them got busted for drugs and shit, but anyway. I go to school the next day and he went around telling everyone *I* was the one who called the cops on him and everyone else. Then I saw him in the hallway and told him "Pretty sad you gotta come up with some excuse like that. Next time you want to get your ass kicked you might not want to announce it to everyone in the fucking school moron." He said something retarded like "fuck you bitch I'll beat your fucking ass right now, meet me after school again at this place." Which was one of his friends houses. I of course didn't go because I'm not stupid. He had all his friends and shit out there and I had every intention of going by myself but that changed of course.

So eventually, I he got my msn name from his girlfriend who was all about to suck my dick via the internet and he came on there talking shit to me again, saying I called the cops this and that. I just told him "Let's find a place, and get this overwith. You're going to regret ever looking at me." He kept asking me for my address so he could come over and get it over with. And I kept telling him to fuck off, "I'm not giving you my address so you can come fuck my parents house up. Besides if you step foot on my property I will call the cops and laugh my ass off as you get arrested." So about another week later, I told him to just meet me out in the country, follow me out of school one day, and let's do this. I brought some friends this time so I wasn't worried about getting jumped. So after about a 15 minute drive, we finally found a good place. He got out of his car and was yelling shit to me. I handed my keys to my brother, walked up to him. He swung at my face, and missed, so after the first punch I started to walk towards him, and he kept swingin and backing up and eventually I got close enough that I grabbed the collar of his shirt and punch him in the face and he fell over in a bush. I then jumped on him and just kept punching the fuck out of him until I got tired. Then I stood up and started kicking the shit out of him. I kicked him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him, then in the stomach which made him puke, but he couldn't puke because he had the wind knocked out of him so he just kinda laid and spazzing out like he had a heart attack or something. So whatever, my friend filmed the whole thing and I show up at school the next day. Everyone is laughing at his ass. His nose and eyes were all swollen, both eyes were black, and he was walking funny because I kicked his ribs in. Most hilarious and memorable day in my life.

dude...you are my hero

there is this one kid (also scrawny) he says he maxes out in the weight room at 160 pounds...he is much stronger than i expected but i am still stronger and when i mention this he says that he hasn't lifted in a while, everyone he talks to, if they talk to him about something, he always says that he could beat them or he knows more about it or he is better. I hate him...the smug bastard. I want to punch him ONCE...not some jabs, just a massive right hook right after i lifted so i still have some metal running through my head and my muscles temporarily bulge...i'd break his nose, walk away. If he comes after me, then i knee him in the crotch, anime style, and then as blood flies out of his mouth, i will give another hook with my left hand and then slide-kick his shins and dropkick him in the chest. Then i walk away...wait no, first i say "what ya gonna say now fucker!" then i walk away. THE END, i've thought of that for a while, when thinking of fighting several different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.