the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty shocked that no one has ever kicked my ass. I really deserve it. I've been told on more than one occasion that someone is going to murder me one day for being an asshole.

When I was in the second grade I kicked a boy in the balls because he wouldn't let me go down the slide.

He cried. He told the teacher, who was ironically named Ms. Wang, and she started laughing.

That's the only fight I've been in.

I can't even remember the last time I have been in a fight

I didn't have many confrontations in high school, I was cool with almost everyone from the wiggers to the preps to the jocks

I just have a thing for guys with long hair. There are some guys who look better with shorter hair though (i.e. Bruce Dickinson), but I generally like the hair long.

I have a huge crush on the long haired Vreth of Finntroll right now.

You should look at the Women(women post pics of men) thread on the COBOT forums,the ladies there LOVE Vreth

I don't think it's right if the members of Finntroll are like sex symbols.

I think they need to be actual trolls and troglodytes and shit.

I don't think it's right if the members of Finntroll are like sex symbols.

I think they need to be actual trolls and troglodytes and shit.

I'm only saying Vreth is. I would do him fourways sideways upside down a million times.

Finnish Trolls and soggy Sao's, this love thread is getting awkard :erk:

And your fight wasn't really a fight Sao... one to the balls doesn't count, unless he had his fists raised ready to fight ect. :loco:

I LOVE that my old man would tell me when i was young, and nowadays friends kids who are crying that they are sooks, instead of trying to stop them crying or give them what they want :lol:
He will just say "aww ya big sook what are crying about" then the kid will scream louder and his smile will widen, and then more so when he asks the kid again :headbang:

Fuck the, as someone was saying in another thread, sooky wrist slitting youth of today, you weak cunts deserve a viking to the face x 3890 :Smokin:

I love snowdays, as well. Of course, today it was just a delay. It's a day off for me, though, because my only class on Monday, Wednesday and Friday is at 8am, and the campus didn't open until 10. :kickass:

I love getting owned by dickheads. I still never regret not paying attention in school because I hate you anyways!

LOL

ha

I don't know what mammary glands are but that's probably not where I want the semen!

Status
Not open for further replies.