the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May you be violated by the unholy, at the altar of the satanic cult, of the satanas dominus, may the children of the night baptise you in teh flames of wrath and partake of your organs in a vicious bloodbath. By the power of 666 it shall be done :OMG:

:lol: @ teh flames of wrath

metal wrath is a good guy, but that godamn sig takes up half the page. Dude we get you like morrowind from your avatar, dono if i need to see that screenshot of the horrendous graphics engine of the XBOX 360. Or at least the shitty job they did of exploiting it.

I love how I can give my girlfriend every reason in the world to love me and she doesnt.

super.:cry:

Hahaha, they spelled Dark Tranquillity wrong!

:lol: I heard that!! Bastards tried to prevent me from buying Heaven and Hell tickets. And Visa didn't let me go through any credit information..

I tell yas,they was working together!:zombie:

:lol: I heard that!! Bastards tried to prevent me from buying Heaven and Hell tickets. And Visa didn't let me go through any credit information..

I tell yas,they was working together!:zombie:

Haha, DT wasn't showing up for any dates so I thought to spell it with one "l", thinking they might have fucked it up, and lo and behold, they did. Give me a fucking break.

Not my favorite either but really good nonetheless and I love my character (Laertes).

Oh, so you're in it? That's awesome (and Laertes is an awesome part). I haven't had a chance to take part in any Shakespeare plays, but I'd love to. I, personally, think I could be a fairly good Cassius.

Juliius Caesar and King Henry IV Part I are probably my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.