the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
America is pretty horrid, actually

hopefully, the premise in V for Vendetta will actually happen and America will fall from power. Actually I hope the premise from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy happens, and the world explodes in an instant, lol

America is pretty horrid, actually

hopefully, the premise in V for Vendetta will actually happen and America will fall from power. Actually I hope the premise from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy happens, and the world explodes in an instant, lol

Yea, were so horrid yet everyone wants to come here. Also, if you live in America and say were so horrid maybe you should move to a place that isn't so "horrid" to you.

I guess you rather have China in power? Hahahaha so many human rights violations not funny, ya they aren't horrid either, or how about France? Hahaha, most racist country there is.

Perhaps you should think through what your actually saying before you actually say it.

Yea, were so horrid yet everyone wants to come here. Also, if you live in America and say were so horrid maybe you should move to a place that isn't so "horrid" to you.

I guess you rather have China in power? Hahahaha so many human rights violations not funny, ya they aren't horrid either, or how about France? Hahaha, most racist country there is.

Perhaps you should think through what your actually saying before you actually say it.

1. So if you have objections to how your country is run, you should simply leave? Hooray for democracy!

2. Have you actually ever been outside USA or do you just watch FOX and get your views on the world from there?

3. I´m sure, saying that USA 'is a horrid place' doesn´t make people fans of the Chinese Republic.

4. So, the reason why you pull France into this, is that because you actually think that it´s such a bad place to live for foreigners? To (almost) quote you: 'yet everyone wants to come there'. Yeah, France has a massive amount of immigrants thinking France is heaven on earth.
Or is it because France didn´t support you in regards to Iraq? This issue seems to make many americans hate France...

America is judged by its government and its media which I don't think fairly represents the quality of our people, so piss off.

edit: Americans hate their current government at the moment anyway, so don't put the blame on its people.

in response to perpetual catatonia in BM thread:

your music taste has nothing to do with how intelligent or how "unique" you are. I am sick and fucking tired of idiotic, delusional metalheads who think metal is "the light".

music is entertainment, listen to what you want but stop talking about metal as if it is some profound thing that only those who are the "smarterest" can comprehend

that's fine but I am just irrirated with this mindset of some metalheads who think they are cool or unique in someway because they like obscure metal, that is a high school mentality

not to mention metal isn't really any more special than any other genre anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.