the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya ur right, didn't mean to snap on ya

German girls aren't even that good looking. Bone a Spanish or Italian chick. That's the good stuff my friend.

I have seen amazing looking spanish girls, but majority of them are wigger (or whatever you call it when a latin whore wants to be black) trash

nothing pisses me off more than good looking chicks who are stupid fucking wiggers/thrash (or have no idea in general how to carry and dress themselves in a graceful manner)

Haha, Nikkie, it seems if you and I went to Sweden we'd have a monopoly on the men. :)

When I go to Europe I want to find myself an average metalhead with an accent. Nothing sexier than that.

I have seen amazing looking spanish girls, but majority of them are wigger (or whatever you call it when a latin whore wants to be black) trash

nothing pisses me off more than good looking chicks who are stupid fucking wiggers/thrash (or have no idea in general how to carry and dress themselves in a graceful manner)

I was talking about actual spaniards, not latinas. But yes, the latter can be quite nice to look at as well.

Vida-Guerra-02.jpg

I have actually seen pics of her without air brushing and it's very little to no difference so she really is gorgeous

Turning on bitchy female switch:

I really dislike her face. Her ass is nice, but I'm not a big fan of huge asses.

s_a_o;5954443]Haha, Nikkie, it seems if you and I went to Sweden we'd have a monopoly on the men. :)

When I go to Europe I want to find myself an average metalhead with an accent. Nothing sexier than that.
I'm planning on going to Sweden and Finland sometime,it's gonna be amazing

I like that I have an ass, tits, and hips. It's nice.

I can agree that it's pretty fucking gross to see a female model strut down the runway who has her ribs poking out of her chest.

deal. Double dates!:kickass:

Speaking of,I want to see Finntroll at BB Kings.

Um, I'm fucking pissed because I'm going to be at school in the UK while that show is happening.

Seriously pissed.

Because, at BB King's, you can usually end up talking to the band members as they'll walk around in the crowd. I met Helmuth from Belphegor and Fernando from Moonspell that way.

So. Sucks for me, good for you. ;)

Um, I'm fucking pissed because I'm going to be at school in the UK while that show is happening.

Seriously pissed.

Because, at BB King's, you can usually end up talking to the band members as they'll walk around in the crowd. I met Helmuth from Belphegor and Fernando from Moonspell that way.

So. Sucks for me, good for you. ;)

:erk: I would have loved to meet you at that show. But the UK gets good shows,right?

unfucking believable, I just came home from the gym where my ipod died (low battery) and I was forced to workout to justin timberlake and even a couple of britney spears songs blasting

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.