the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: no need for name calling

Do you speak french????

Argot (French for "slang") is primarily slang used by various groups, including but not limited to thieves and other criminals, to prevent outsiders from understanding their conversations.

The translation of my sig would be something like: I do not understand how Lord, father of people, can torment his children and grandchildren and listen to their howls, not suffering.

Nope, I don't. It's just a quote from "Les Miserables" book. The other language I speak a little is spanish, but I know only some basic stuff, so it doesn't count.

Argot (French for "slang") is primarily slang used by various groups, including but not limited to thieves and other criminals, to prevent outsiders from understanding their conversations.
I know I was only joking :)
The translation of my sig would be something like: I do not understand how Lord, father of people, can torment his children and grandchildren and listen to their howls, not suffering.

Nope, I don't. It's just a quote from "Les Miserables" book. The other language I speak a little is spanish, but I know only some basic stuff, so it doesn't count.
I don't speak any other languages, but I am thinking about learning a new language very soon.

My family is Italian, so I've picked up quite a bit of it. I want to learn Latin but unfortunately my school does not have a Latin option.
Try to learn it yourself. That's how I do with stuff I need to learn. Or visit independent classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.