the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I might be joining this horrible trendy modern punk/alternative band on second guitar. There is no metal musicians,people don't like it and I can't just sit in my room playing guitar for the rest of my life and not set aside my taste. I saw the band live and could play it on guitar and hot chicks seem to really like the music so why not

what should I do ?

I'm really not sure

to stay on topic

I LOVE COFFEE!... OH YEAH

Tr00 Gr1m metal never sells out for cash or pussy! DISHWASHING IST KRIEG!

Tr00 Gr1m metal never sells out for cash or pussy! DISHWASHING IST KRIEG!

I would enjoy even playing hard rock like say alice in chains,stone temple pilots,soundgarden,collective soul, but the singer/guitarist has no range or balls to probably even do that because he has this punk thing going. I don't expect to have or be in some extreme thrash or death metal band or anything.

I don't even think it's worth the effort. Maybe if I just beafed up their sound something cool could happen. I don't know.

later katatonia would probably even be a far stretch.

Even the most commercial things I listen to like opeth,amorphis, daylight dies, and agalloch would seem extreme. Despite being able to play their music can't figure out how to approach their music to blend in.

I saw that supa blazed and I can't remmber anything other than laughing out of control at the Shrek 3 trailer that came on (it wasn't even funny)

Anyway, I saw 300 in Imax two weekends ago and was totally speechless. Corny lines, grotesque violence, and tits; what more can a guy ask for? (and for the ladies, every Spartan had a model like figure and wore pretty much nothing, but a spedo, a cape and a helmet.)

I actually have a superior sense of humor.

So good that you find humor in even the most inane shit? That's understandable, I guess. But most people who claim to have superior humor are idiots, because no sense of humor is superior to another.

But Reno 911 does not convey humor, so don't even try using that against me. :Smug:

wow, unbelievable workout today

one of my good friends, Tom, did 595 pounds on squats FOR 5 FUCKING REPS - he had good form too (I was spotting him)

595 Pounds!!! I also did well today, I hit 225 on benchpress 14 times and then 10 times - hopefully I'll be able to hit 300 10 times by the start of next year

edit: I find reno 911 very funny TBH, it's satirical portrayal of "cops" is brilliant

So good that you find humor in even the most inane shit? That's understandable, I guess. But most people who claim to have superior humor are idiots, because no sense of humor is superior to another.

But Reno 911 does not convey humor, so don't even try using that against me. :Smug:

Whatever you need to tell yourself, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.