the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not morbid neither am I. If people were morbid this world would be paradise. The entire problem is people are not honest.

I sure hope I get that job (and keep it longer than my previous :oops: ) so maybe I can afford to buy me this beaut.

2rrp10n.jpg

I love that some 12 year old body was found. Who wants to hear about their 12 year old boy turning up dead. If I had a kid and the kid turned up dead would be pretty happy about it, but according to a lot of people they enjoy having and taking care of a kid so thank god the kid was found. Give the searchers a cookie.

OH MAN YOU ARE SO FUCKING DARK AND HARD PLEASE SIGN MY HEAD OH DARK ONE.

I could never even save 2 grand and can spend it all very quick. At this new job never even going to get 2 grand anyways so hopefully summer comes so I can walk. I am pretty amazed by people who can save 5,10,20 grand.

How's the dishwasher job going? A long time ago, I worked as a dishwasher as a summer job, while I was in school. It sucked.

I just started it friday and saturday last week. I am going for thurday,friday and saturday night at first, but am on schedule so can get called anytime. It's not too bad. Once summer comes am getting a ranch job again. Maybe I can ranch all day
and then do dishwasher everynight. Being 20 it's not bad.

Actually saturday night after work went to a bar and did some underagged drinking and even met this really hot 25 year old female. I can deal with it aslong as people are cool. People seem cool and seem to deal with similiar struggles so it's cool. I actually feel really good about it and relate to people I meet. Majority of people don't have money and struggle always so I fit right in.

I love cooking steaks. I cook up the most tasty steaks with spices,etc...

eating animals rock. If only you make human meat so tasty. Who here is a cannibal ?

The great thing about eating animals is you can even give the left over fat from an animal too an animal. Look how much you get from eating animals. You can feed two different species from just animals. Animals eat themselves.

I am sure if aliens and creatures came out of their niche into general public you could see then eat animals!!!

I am cooking some animals tonight for sure.

I love Motörhead while driving on a summer night.
I love Lynyrd Skynyrd on a summer day back home.
I love Tyr pretty much all the time.

I love the sound of an orchestra.
I love the sound of Tibetan chant.
I love the sound of Tuvan throat singing.

I love my $500 Conklin 7-string guitar.
I love my ancient Peavey Bandit 112 Sheffield.
I love my new Digital Performer rig (so long, Pro Tools!)

I love my band.
I love my folks.
I love my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.