the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mantle would fit that more appropriately, yet I'm willing to accept that. It is pretty much the best black metal album as far as I'm concerned.
And to think that with all the fuss about them I never even listened to Agalloch. I should rectify this promptly.
And the best BM album ever is still His Majesty at the Swamp:) Kvlt as fvck

I love these off-topic threads. This, the Hate thread, and the Photo/Social thread are awesome. It's great to hear all the personalities on this board talk about whatever the fuck they want to talk about. Thank you V5 for not deleting/locking them!

They are also heavily unmoderated...then again, nothing really bad goes on in either of them. Also, they are like the only place you post. I don't even know why we keep you around, Ender! :p ;)

And to think that with all the fuss about them I never even listened to Agalloch. I should rectify this promptly.
And the best BM album ever is still His Majesty at the Swamp:) Kvlt as fvck
Damn right. I love that album, another great one you sent me.

They are also heavily unmoderated...then again, nothing really bad goes on in either of them. Also, they are like the only place you post. I don't even know why we keep you around, Ender! :p ;)
Because I make a post once a week or so in other threads that actually has some sense to it. I don't know either, but it really isn't surprising that I have negative rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.