the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More add-ons. That's the main thing. Plus it's safer. With FX, you can download themes, which change the look of the browser, and extensions, like my favorite: Adblock. I can block any image and most ads by just right clicking on it and hitting adblock image, and it's gone. Very helpful with pics of Krig's balls running around. I also have an RSS feed much like the crawl at the bottom of cable TV networks, and FX has a bookmark toolbar, so that you can just click an icon and go to a page. I use it a lot on here and Myspace. The tabs work better. Uh... what else do I have... image zoom (self explanatory) and Bork Bork Bork! Example:

normal said:
whats the difference? Like with firefox and stuff?

Bork said:
vhets zee deefffference-a? Leeke-a veet fureffux und stooffff?

Quite funny.

I love V for Vendetta. It's one of those movies that's better the second time you watch it.

That movie is in my top 5 worst movies I've ever seen. I've never felt so patronised. It was worth seeing though, just to see how badly a decent idea can go wrong.

I thought it was so utterly bad that it was comical, I found myself laughing at the 'serious' bits, and the scene where they kiss each other and he's STILL got that fucking mask on was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

But hey, each to his/her own and all that shite.

I love my country sometimes... I payed only 3.7 $ for the ticket at Negura Bunget show.. which is tonight =)

That movie is in my top 5 worst movies I've ever seen. I've never felt so patronised. It was worth seeing though, just to see how badly a decent idea can go wrong.

I agree, I couldnt stand the fact a fucking terrorist was the hero. Oh lets find some arab with a bomb strapped to him, hug him, and blow ourselves up, because we are faggots. Hooray for freedom!

Status
Not open for further replies.