the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
manning's stats in the playoffs are pretty decent for the most part

he just can't do it all by himself

and I'm not really sure why we're even talking about the NFL here... everybody knows the bears will win it all!!!

Brady is overrated? 3 Superbowls beg to differ. MANNING is the most overrated quarterback.

He IS tremendously overrated. HE did not win those fucking Super Bowls. He's merely a SUFFICIENT quarterback who is able to get the job done due to the tremendous quality of the rest of his team. He is FAR, FAR, FAR from the greatest quarterbacks of all time. I don't give a flying fuck how many rings he has on his finger. Dan Marino has none. Ben Roethlisberger is the youngest quarterback to lead his team to a victory in the Super Bowl. Is he better than Brady was after his first Super Bowl win? Not necessarily, though I would still say yes anyway because Ben knew when not to try to force something by his second year, unlike Brady.

Come back when the Colts win a Superbowl

This argument is like judging the quality of a band by how many records they sell. You do realize that, right? And I'm assuming that you realize that that's a stupid argument, based on the music that you listen to.

This argument is like judging the quality of a band by how many records they sell. You do realize that, right? And I'm assuming that you realize that that's a stupid argument, based on the music that you listen to.
Yeah I know. I was just trotting out the rhetoric. Hell I bash the the Yankees all the time and I hear the same argument. Tom Brady as a quarterback is not as good as Peyton Manning. However I think he is better at winning games that matter, as has been proven in many head to head matchups.

I do not think Tom Brady is overrated, but he could give off that vibe, because he is the only Patriot who the dumbass sports announcers on ESPN know the name of.

I do not think Tom Brady is overrated, but he could give off that vibe, because he is the only Patriot who the dumbass sports announcers on ESPN know the name of.

So you actually think that he's one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time?

:zombie:

Whatever, no point in arguing about it. If New England was my team I would probably think that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.