the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you non-australians seen a game of Australian Rules Football, or played it yourself? Haha do they even sell our type of footballs in other countries? :loco:

Have you non-australians seen a game of Australian Rules Football, or played it yourself? Haha do they even sell our type of footballs in other countries? :loco:

It's by far the best football in the world, no panzy arse padding, no faggots faling over, no gay scrums.

In other news, See the Aussies beat the Irish at their own game...Again :kickass:

Fucken cop that :headbang:

I used to play football... it was fucking brutal

I got my ass handed to me so many times and would come with bumps and bruises everywhere

football players are the greatest athletes in the world IMO... there are guys who are 6'9' 300 pounds who can run at damn near olympic sprinter speeds and benchpress 500 pounds

Dän;5543537 said:
It's by far the best football in the world, no panzy arse padding, no faggots faling over, no gay scrums.

In other news, See the Aussies beat the Irish at their own game...Again :kickass:

Fucken cop that :headbang:

I agree it is the best, the best game to play too :headbang:

They won ay, i don't bother to watch it but anyway SHWEET! haha i didn't know because THE FAVOLA BULLSHIT TOOK UP EVERY SECOND OF THE NEWS, i was in the car listening to the radio and every 3 secs there was an update on it with the same thing being said over and over, who gives a shit everyone that drinks does stupid shit worse then that.

LOL the pads do very little to protect you when you're hit by a 270 pound man running at you full speed at damn near olympic sprinter speeds

tell this man you think he's a big pussy :lol: :lol:

RayLewis4.jpg

I agree it is the best, the best game to play too :headbang:

They won ay, i don't bother to watch it but anyway SHWEET! haha i didn't know because THE FAVOLA BULLSHIT TOOK UP EVERY SECOND OF THE NEWS, i was in the car listening to the radio and every 3 secs there was an update on it with the same thing being said over and over, who gives a shit everyone that drinks does stupid shit worse then that.

Yeh, who gives a shit about Fevola, he's shit anyway :kickass:

^ yes, i hate it how footballers turn into gayboys getting photo shoots and bullshit, the media makes out they are movie stars and role models for all, i would never look up to a sportsman as a role model, yes they are really good at sport, but they are really unintelligent.

Bring back the days when footballers had mullets, facial hair and frequent punch ons haha.

Here how it goes

Soccer fans could kill football fans in a fight (nuts soccer fans), but Football players could pound on soccer players.

That all depends on if the soccer guys soccer kick them in the nuts or not. If they do, it's a totally different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.