the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so metal wrath is the queer in pink?

it's okay, I wore a violet purple shirt (with a popped collar) the other day. We're kinda like twins, we both like to wear pussy colored shirts.

Haha, yeah that is really funny cause I don't even act like a tough guy and I wear black grey and white mostly. I am def not a wigger, and aside from actually being black, I don't wear baseball caps, I am not clean cut, and oh yeah I DON'T IN ANY WAY RESEMBLE THAT DOUCHE IN THAT PICTURE.

kthnx

btw, lol @ people complaining about my posts. I have a few people on ignore and stuff but actually complaining to a mod would be pretty lame :ill:

They're all great. I never noticed any drop in quality in seasons 5 and 6.

***Spoiler if you haven't watched Season 6***

Not so much in S5, but S6 didn't seem to have a central story arc other than Tony getting shot and rethinking his lifestyle, which wasn't really enough for a whole season. Still good, though.

***End spoiler***

I love Wawa

Hell fuckung yeah! I haven't had a meatball hoagie from WaWa in a little while. I'll have to pick one up this week.

Furio was the fucking man. I can't believe they got rid of him.

Seriously, the problem with that show is that they get rid of / ignore good characters too often. If they're not dead or in hiding, they get the Silvio and Paulie Walnuts treatment and never get any fucking screen time.

Tony is the central character, of course he's gonna get the most screen time.

Not so much in S5, but S6 didn't seem to have a central story arc other than Tony getting shot and rethinking his lifestyle, which wasn't really enough for a whole season. Still good, though.

***End spoiler***

Season 6 still has 8 episodes to go though...

***End spoiler***

Hell fuckung yeah! I haven't had a meatball hoagie from WaWa in a little while. I'll have to pick one up this week.

I need to have one of those pancake egg sandwich things

I love that my tickets came today!

Yankee Stadium, Bleacher 37, Row P, Seats 1, 2, 3 and 4. Every satruday home game of the season. I'll be going to most, if not all, of those ganes. My older brother has tier-tickets for several other games throughout the season, including opening day, and I'll be going to a few of those. And my Father bought tickets for the whole family to see the Yankees play the Orioles at Camden Yards in September.

There is not a :kickass: big enough.

I would love to do gwen stefani, she has no tits and she is still so fuckin' hawt.

Status
Not open for further replies.