the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our president is a good person. But nothing else. He's a weak fucking jerk, who can't handle his power and gives it away to politics who actually should be in prison, while millions of people were 'fighting' against them during the 'orange revolution'. He's only talking, and then doing the opposite.
He just let us all down.
:(

they were going to release that chick, but decided not.
part of me wants to make Iran a sheet of glass. fuck those assholes.
Yeah sometimes I feel this way, but I know it's unreasonable to think that way. I did like the other day on the daily show, when John Oliver, while politely sipping tea, said "Iran, we will fuck you up".

It's just that everybody believed him, and believed in him. I personally was yelling his name, standing in the crowd, covered with orange shit. We were fighting. And we've achieved what we were fighting for, but it didn't work. Because he's not bad, but yet weak and stupid person. He has a big family, and I'm sure he's getting blackmailed, - so he's afraid. But anyway, it doesn't really help to country. Thieves continiue to steal, and poor people get only more poor.

:(

Yeah sometimes I feel this way, but I know it's unreasonable to think that way. I did like the other day on the daily show, when John Oliver, while politely sipping tea, said "Iran, we will fuck you up".

It pisses me off. They are fucking worthless.
"we takes your people, we is strong. dont mess with us!"
we need to bomb those dumb fucks

Our president is a good person. But nothing else. He's a weak fucking jerk, who can't handle his power and gives it away to politics who actually should be in prison, while millions of people were 'fighting' against them during the 'orange revolution'. He's only talking, and then doing the opposite.
He just let us all down.

I remember doing some sort of (brief) presentation about him for a contemporary issues course when he was running. Didn't the other side try to poison him or something?

It pisses me off. They are fucking worthless.
"we takes your people, we is strong. dont mess with us!"
we need to bomb those dumb fucks

I think we should at least remind them that we have the capacity to level their whole fucking country. It wouldn't even be difficult.

Didn't the other side try to poison him or something?
Yeah, they tried. But he's survived.

before/after

406745_3.jpg

He's lying, he doesn't even know what the fuck you're talking about, he just wants in your pants.

BACK THE FUCK OFF, GUY, I'LL FIGHT YOU. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.