the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is fucking retarded. When I read it, I actually felt as if I had been punched in the face and I felt out of my chair.

We do not play the same sports as you, so that means we shouldn't be allowed to talk about them in an OT thread, or I should have to fucking talk about Soccer or some boring ass shit like that if I want to talk about baseball? Give me a fucking break. If you want to talk about Cricket or Elephant Polo or Magic Carpet races, go ahead. I don't give a shit, and so I won't read your posts concerning it and I sure as hell won't comment on it. Sorry, but it's a fact of life that peple won't always check with you to make sure you're interested in the topic before talking about it.

Honestly, it's actually quite easy to not participate in conversations you don't care about. I do it all the time! Same goes for Carcassian, as well: Most of what you say is hilarious, but you can stop reminding us that you don't like American Sports. We get it. If you want, maybe someone can start a tea and scones thread.

By the way, some of my favorite U-S-A U-S-A AMERICAN Baseball players who bleed red white and blue and have hot dogs and apple pie for dinner every night are: Chien-Ming Wang, Mariano Rivera, Hideki Matsui and Melky Cabrera.

Yes.

They may want to consider getting some decent players other then the Barry's then. Ohhhhhhhhhh! Also they may want to blow up the Dodgers, Padres and maybe the Diamondbacks team planes. Maybe the Rockies plane just to be sure.

And what position do you play?
^could be longest quote in history, but i enjoyed so much of it i couldnt get rid of it. Man you say some gay shit but at the moment i'd blow you just to hear you moan because everything coming out of your mouth is fuckin golden.

Barry Zito changed his motion and is going to get hurt. I heard Jim Rome rant and rave about it and laughed my ass off until i pissed myself. Then i changed my diaper.

As for the rest of it... Elephant Polo? Magic Carpet Races? Please tell me you've got a writer on staff or something because that's absolutely priceless. +My life for that one:kickass:

Blood Stain Child need more fans.

As for the rest of it... Elephant Polo? Magic Carpet Races? Please tell me you've got a writer on staff or something because that's absolutely priceless. +My life for that one:kickass:

Agreed. Let's start a magic carpet racing thread! :kickass:

That was a quality post, CoolName.

My post was precisely and effectively aimed at highlighting my own preferences.. what I consider interesting, and not even a single word of it was a - ridiculing of anybody else's interests, b - glorifying any of my fields of interest, c - convincing you to change or modify your 'list'.

I'm not the moderator. I didn't force anything down your throat (though I do have something that I'd like to).

Elephant Polo? Magic Carpet races?

Fucking blow the entire forum, cunt.

:lol:

To Cool name: Yes, a tea and scones thread would be lovely, except I'm more of a coffee merchant.:kickass:

Hey I'm curious about peoples' opinions on world events:

Carcassian, Killbot, other English people: What do you think of your soldiers being captured by Iran?

Neurotica: What do you think about what your President is doing in your country?

Makes me wish Thatcher was back in power, and I never thought I'd hear myself saying that. I want to go storming the beaches of Iran clad in green, a belt-fed M-60 in each hand, grenades being drop-kicked at dirka-dirka types and biting the throats out of their infantry. I want to go one-on-one with an Iranian martial artist, use a combat knife and cut his balls off and feed them to pigs.

Burst command 'til War! :heh:

narg though you do have the greatest sig of anyone in this entire forum because we all know we've done that SO many times that its just hilarious for someone to actually say it, pointing political fingers and shit really gets you nowhere in here unless you do it comedically. Honestly, there are precious few who even read what you have to say long enough to put together a half assed response.

I suggest doing what Carcassian did and decide to take out some LOLOCAUST "Dirka-Dirka types" LOLOCAUST instead of putting forth a serious opinion... itd probably get you a lot further, especially in the response department.

By the way Carcassian.... Funniest shit I've read in about five minutes. Unfortunately in the love thread Amarantus was laying into big dave for being a cock gobbler and I was laughing my faggot-joke-lovin' ass off about it. Plus TIACN made some funny jokes about Magic Carpet races that may outdo you as well. However keep it comin, you guys brighten my day the days i dont get my dick sucked and such.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

cyth i think were the only people on at the moment. The middle east is desert if it wasnt for oil itd be like arizona, nothing but golf and mexicans.

cyth i think were the only people on at the moment. The middle east is desert if it wasnt for oil itd be like arizona, nothing but golf and mexicans.

I live in Arizona. And you're right; nothing but golf and mexicans. Hey wait, I'm mexican. Fuck you bitch.

I didn't say anything bad about mexicans did I? Only thing I have against mexicans is that they put rims on everything. They have a 86 Oldsmobile Achieva with fake ass spinners with fake ass chrome, rediculous.

I didn't say anything bad about mexicans did I? Only thing I have against mexicans is that they put rims on everything. They have a 86 Oldsmobile Achieva with fake ass spinners with fake ass chrome, rediculous.

Once upon a time, a certain rapper said some wise shit.

'Buy some land, buy some land, FUCK spinnin rims'

I thought you were you were following my whole 'the middle east is shit' thing and implying that the middle east would be completely shit if it didn't have oil because it would be nothing but golf and mexicans...except i don't think there are any mexicans in the middle east and i don't think they're really big fans of golf over there.

they're all brown and hairy and chase sheep around whats the difference? <----Ignore my racist comment my best friend through highschool was mexican i get it from him. I bet they would love golf, those white shiny balls would be the best weapons they had against the US army.

they're all brown and hairy and chase sheep around whats the difference? <----Ignore my racist comment my best friend through highschool was mexican i get it from him. I bet they would love golf, those white shiny balls would be the best weapons they had against the US army.

I believe the phrase you're looking for is:

(no racist)

Status
Not open for further replies.