the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good job ender.

100_0593.jpg

krig thx for getting rid of the swaztika and ozzfest is free and oddly the best its probably been in its history save last year w/ maiden/shadowz/flamez/zombie/arch enemy/trivium/ yada yada...

LULZ @ Gay - Rod choking late in the game with the bases juiced and the yankees down by one

Fuck you, dude. I'd love to see what the Cubs would have done.

And, for real, people go so fucking crazy and say he never delivers, when in actuality he's led the team in game-winning RBI's the past few seasons.

Also, if you want to talk shit about A-Rod, be more creative than "Gay-Rod". Nine year olds and Bostonians say "Gay-Rod". "Pay-Rod" is much better. Or "E-Rod".

As much as I hate to give him sympathy, I feel he sort of deserves it. Sure, he's richer than most people eill ever be. Spoiled fucking rotten. But the people of New York and the media are all over his ass saying he's doing shitty and all that stuff, I mean come on. They say he was "meh" last year and are all over his ass, yet he still hit 30-something fucking homers and 100+ RBIs. He is still better than 90% of baseball.

So as much as I hae his ass, he deserves a lot of credit. But I still hate him.

And how about fuckin Matsuzaka, eh? I know its only one game, but its a hell of a good start.

If anything, the entire A-Rod situation has only lowered my opinion of... Jeter. It's bad for the team to have their best player constantly shit on by the fans and the media, all because of the "feud" between them. All Jeter has to do to fix it is to come out and say that everything if fine between them, and he won't fucking do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.