the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ziiiing! And King Richard gets another blow in on that feeeag. I had a funny comment about Dave mentioning rich hill's curveball ending at the ankles, but I just saw Dark Tranquillity and I'm in too good a mood. I'll save it for the next time I'm upset and need a scapegoat to ass rape(no homo). haha yup, still funny.

I love how everyone hates dave.... By the way, I love at the gates and HATE the Haunted. Am I alone in that? and Krisiun has good drums, though its hard to listen to if im not in the right mood. that (no elitist) shit makes me laugh, because we started making fun of him for saying no homo sooooo long ago... AND ITS STILL FUNNY.

Edit: Notice him mentioning balls at every chance he gets.

I love how everyone hates dave.... By the way, I love at the gates and HATE the Haunted. Am I alone in that? and Krisiun has good drums, though its hard to listen to if im not in the right mood. that (no elitist) shit makes me laugh, because we started making fun of him for saying no homo sooooo long ago... AND ITS STILL FUNNY.

Edit: Notice him mentioning balls at every chance he gets.

The haunted is pretty bad.

I also listen to Krisiun on (frequent) occassions, I listen to "Conquerors of Armageddon" when I am feeling apacolyptic genocidal

I have a few albums... can't exactly recall which ones, but not many three man bands have every really stricken my fancy... one of the few is Rage, and at the moment for the life of me i cant think of another.

I am absolutely loving Drudkh at the moment.

I also love the old MS-DOS games I can download for free from 'Home of the Underdogs'. Although mordern games are great, nothing like old classics such as 'Land of Zeliard', 'Prince of Persia' (original) or 'Gods'.

I am certainly not proclaiming myself an elitist, that would suck balls

but every day I move closer and closer towards what I used to perceive were "elitist" metal fans

Well that just goes to show you that you have no idea what an elitist actually is, along with most other people.

but every day I move closer and closer towards being a full-fledged fucktard

Fixed.

I love Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata", especially the third movement, which I finally found on CD last night. Not as good as the MIDI version, but human hands can rarely play with mechanical precision of that caliber. Bet Yngwie Malmsteen could play it on his guitar, though. :lol:

Fixed.

I love Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata", especially the third movement, which I finally found on CD last night. Not as good as the MIDI version, but human hands can rarely play with mechanical precision of that caliber. Bet Yngwie Malmsteen could play it on his guitar, though. :lol:

I thought we were cool man

WtfCat.jpg

Fixed.

Just listened to Beethoven's 3rd Symphony & Overtures (Karl Bohm) last night. :)

exquisite.

ziiiing! And King Richard gets another blow in on that feeeag. I had a funny comment about Dave mentioning rich hill's curveball ending at the ankles, but I just saw Dark Tranquillity and I'm in too good a mood. I'll save it for the next time I'm upset and need a scapegoat to ass rape(no homo). haha yup, still funny.

:danceboy:

Well that just goes to show you that you have no idea what an elitist actually is, along with most other people.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes, yes indeed. :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.