the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God we got TWO roid rage homo gays here now. Honestly Sao I've had ENOUGH of the workout talk. If i wana run ill put a donut in front of my face on a stick and chase it around a la Family Guy. To answer your other question I saw Dark Tranquillity last night.. And then this morning I had to be the easter bunny(no creepy) I'm a summer camp counselor we do it to get campers blah blah. By the way DT was the shit as was Into Eternity, tho the Haunted was a huge embarrassing failure and I almost shot myself mid-set.

Edit: hahaha he has raisins because roids shrink his balls... hahahaha your balls are small and purple and wrinkly.

Gay - Rod delivers in the 9th with a walk off Granny

Consider yourself flipped off, sir. Cub fans will speak when spoken to; and they will certainly not talk shit, seeing as their last championship was before mans first flight. Next year it will have been 100 years since the Cubbies won it. And, again, put some effort into the trash talk. "Gay-Rod" is uninspired.

But, yes, A-ROD HIT A WALKOFF GRAND SLAM AND I WAS THERE. Bases loaded, bottom of the ninth, two outs, down by one run. Two strike count. BOOM. An A-Bomb! From A-Rod! Fucking classic! He also hit a two run homer in the first, scored twice (four times counting his own homers) and played well at third.

Holy shit it was cold, though. Luckily, the hot chocolate at the stadium is awesome and relatively cheap.

God we got TWO roid rage homo gays here now. Honestly Sao I've had ENOUGH of the workout talk. If i wana run ill put a donut in front of my face on a stick and chase it around a la Family Guy. To answer your other question I saw Dark Tranquillity last night.. And then this morning I had to be the easter bunny(no creepy) I'm a summer camp counselor we do it to get campers blah blah. By the way DT was the shit as was Into Eternity, tho the Haunted was a huge embarrassing failure and I almost shot myself mid-set.

Edit: hahaha he has raisins because roids shrink his balls... hahahaha your balls are small and purple and wrinkly.

shut the fuck up moron

Consider yourself flipped off, sir. Cub fans will speak when spoken to; and they will certainly not talk shit, seeing as their last championship was before mans first flight. Next year it will have been 100 years since the Cubbies won it. And, again, put some effort into the trash talk. "Gay-Rod" is uninspired.

But, yes, A-ROD HIT A WALKOFF GRAND SLAM AND I WAS THERE. Bases loaded, bottom of the ninth, two outs, down by one run. Two strike count. BOOM. An A-Bomb! From A-Rod! Fucking classic! He also hit a two run homer in the first, scored twice (four times counting his own homers) and played well at third.

Holy shit it was cold, though. Luckily, the hot chocolate at the stadium is awesome and relatively cheap.

:lol: :lol: was the stadium absolutely deafening when Gay Rod hit that homerun?

I must imagine the yankee fans were going nuts

s
:lol: :lol: was the stadium absolutely deafening when A-Rod hit that homerun?

I must imagine the yankee fans were going nuts

Yes, that tends to happen when they win games. Yankee fans are very passionate and very baseball savvy.

It wasn't as loud as it would have been if it was packed. They were down 3-7 going into the 8th, it had been a slow game (Igawa and Trachsel started), and it was 35 degrees and windy, so a lot of people had left.

And stop saying "Gay-Rod", holy shit. Cub fans would shit their pants if he played for Chicago.

There was talk that he might go to the west coast, and that he was interested in playing on the Gents. That would kickass.

Yes, that tends to happen when they win games. Yankee fans are very passionate and very baseball savvy.

It wasn't as loud as it would have been if it was packed. They were down 3-7 going into the 8th, it had been a slow game (Igawa and Trachsel started), and it was 35 degrees and windy, so a lot of people had left.

And stop saying "Gay-Rod", holy shit. Cub fans would shit their pants if he played for Chicago.

uhm, we have 3 players on our team that could very well put up similar #'s to gay rod

There was talk that he might go to the west coast, and that he was interested in playing on the Gents. That would kickass.

That's a distint possibilty, though I really hope he stays. I think he'll have a good year and put all the bullshit behind him. Also, he needs 33 more homers to reach 500, which he can definetley do this season. I think that will be another reason the Yankees might shell out the cash to keep him.

That's a distint possibilty, though I really hope he stays. I think he'll have a good year and put all the bullshit behind him. Also, he needs 33 more homers to reach 500, which he can definetley do this season. I think that will be another reason the Yankees might shell out the cash to keep him.

I dunno if he would want to stay there. I hope not, as having him in front of barry would slay your ass.

lulz, look up gay-rod's stats last year

OPS - #23 in the Majors
HR - #18 (tied with 6 other guys)
RBI - #8 (more of a product of guys in front of him who always get on base)
Avg - #63

Derek Lee's stats in his last healthy year are comparable, if not better, than anything gay - rod has ever done offensively in his career (and D lee is a gold glover)

(I meant "distinct" in my last post, by the way).

Yeah, I really, really want him to stay, and I think he will if he has a good season and does well in October (even if they don't win- if he does well, I think he'll be fine). However, I would not blame him for leaving. The way he's been treated is appauling. If he leaved, the fuck faces who gave him all that shit are going to be really fucking sorry when he comes back in an Angels uni and smokes Yankee pitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.