the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the **** is Don Imus and what did he say? I woke up this morning and every damn news channel is talking about this man. He looks like the guy from tales of the crypt. Except older.

:lol:

He said something dealing with a female basketball team and fucked himself.

2. Webcam drums/vox? Don't know that one... Reason I'm asking is I'm planning on working on a small project myself and could use some advice from people who are already doing this sort of thing. Any tips, etc. you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Surprisingly enough a webcam as a microphone is adequate, at least at our level. If you are able though you should probably get something better. As for the recording software, unless you want to do something with tons of effects, I would recommend Audacity. It's free and has worked great for our purposes. I'd also recommend talking to MasterOLightning, as he has a really good sounding BM project going.

I use Audacity to master/edit all of my Ichorous recordings. All of them are pro-sounding without the need for expensive protooling or soundforge crap.

I use Audacity to master/edit all of my Ichorous recordings. All of them are pro-sounding without the need for expensive protooling or soundforge crap.

I actually use Audacity for everything in my project. I mean absoloutely everything. It's all created and edited in that program, although obviously this is just until I get some actual equipment.

who the **** is Don Imus and what did he say? I woke up this morning and every damn news channel is talking about this man. He looks like the guy from tales of the crypt. Except older.
he called the rutgers female basketball team a bunch of "nappy headed hos"
fucking negroes

I have to say I'd rather have a girl with man arms than one with a hairy ass. I sat behind this one chick in highschool who always kinda had her crack showing and you could fuckin' braid those ass hairs. She had a helluva body though. I woulda shaved her ass.
wow, thats pretty gross. :lol:

I actually use Audacity for everything in my project. I mean absoloutely everything. It's all created and edited in that program, although obviously this is just until I get some actual equipment.

I originally did noise in Fruity Loops...actually my first CD was made in FL! And it was released by one of the most well-known and well-respected noise labels in the country, since the mid-80's, with releases by Merzbow, Masonna, and other "big" noise names! Good times. It's really only because I got to know the guy personally and impressed him with my being 16 when I first bought Merz albums from his shop...ah, this is a long and amazing story, so I'll spare ye. Contact me elsewhere if you'd like me to relate my experiences!!

Status
Not open for further replies.