the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, and my tongue. I would use my tongue first for 45 minutes until it was stained with all that is naomi watts, then I would start to invovle my penis. You would get more the essense of someones flesh with your tongue first because you would be getting more up close and personal. You have 5 senses that could be used first before your penis!.

Fuck, where's the number for that 24 hour therapist gone...

I love the king of the hill episode where hank takes away these kids in a punk bands electricity at the end(because of them lost in the paintball match) ,they're trying to have band practive acoustic and the guitarist is strumming his guitar fast and then stops and goes 'this sucks'.

King of the Hill is a great show

If you watch the US version of the office you fail...

I watch both, I love that episode in the BBC office where Brent and the new boss are wearing the same brown leather jacket, the new guy is wearing an Armani (i think), and he asks Brent what he is wearing and he says "Sergio Giorgini" wtf is Serio Giorgini, HAHAHAHA

Metal women are ace.
VanNMoro.jpg

*Yes I realise I'm generalising

Yeah, "metal women" are never psycho, dumb, or any of a myriad of other shit personality traits.

Mostly they're just like the album covers and comic books would have you believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.