The Loveless

Alcapoth

S t a r E
Apr 27, 2002
ON, Canada
Visit site
:OMG:

Ok, I think I have just discovered one of my FAVOURITE bands ever - right up there with Katatonia! They have the same rocking vibe, mixed in with heartfelt & gloomy lyrics that are nothing short of stunning. I'm serious when I say these are some of the coolest, and sometimes most depressive music I've heard (depressive not in a very dark, heavy/doomy feel but more in the sense of loss and despair - dealing with love, etc (hence the name of the band.)

I have no doubt in my mind that Katatonia fans will embrace this band and their addictive, melodic melodies. I can't seem to get enough of them at this point and have ordered their album star rover immediately. It's just that damn good.

I'm shocked that this band seems so unknown. Music like this should be topping the charts I say.

At least to me anyway, it's a fine mix of The Cure, Katatonia and some HIM.

Deceiver is possibly one of my favourite songs I have ever heard. The lyrics have impacted me so greatly and brought chills down my spine like no music has done in a while.

:headbang: Check them out!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=90816771

hell yes! thank you very fucking much! reminds me of katatonia and slowdive as well

fuck i can't stop listening follow it's a way too addictive, great lyrics..great ...great..! omg! it most likely induces me to suidice

Whow... I already feared that they split up [or maybe they really did? It got so deadly silent around them]. I'm almost searching for their "Star Rover" album for 2 years now and didn't find it [at least not one I could afford] ...

Kim Larsen also helped out Blazing Eternity... another band I really love [...and which somehow vanished from this planet :erk:]

Swany said:
Kim Larsen also helped out Blazing Eternity... another band I really love [...and which somehow vanished from this planet :erk:]

Someone gave me a Blazing Eternity shirt Tuesday :loco:
@topic
I have only heard one album of The Loveless, but didn't really like it