The Loveless

i would not like to lick ur clit , since it has loads of sand around there, plus hairy pussies are not my style i rather suck from your mom's wich's from a real girl though she's been fucked too many times by yer fist...gross

i would not like to lick ur clit , since it has loads of sand around there, plus hairy pussies are not my style i rather suck from your mom's wich's from a real girl though she's been fucked too many times by yer fist...gross

You're sick :rolleyes: Seek help !!! Or rub your fathers dick. I'm sure he would like you too.... Like you liked when he assfucked you as a child...

that's great...! iknew paradise lost had some odd effect in their fans, look at yourself...fatass get a life mr..ball licker

ok.....this is the first retard fest weve had in quite awhile.......if you guys cant behave yourselves and act as adults here then feel free to go away.....we pride ourselves on being able to have intelligent debate here.....we all slip once in awhile.....so take this as an informational post.....your slipping.....just to let you know......
of course you are welcome to come at me with the usual "fuck you....Ill say whatever I want....this is a place where we can act however we want" and you will be right.....but if everyone acted like that here then we wouldnt be very mature now would we....we "from what I hear" would be alot like the opeth forum......and from what I hear noone wants that....not even you guys...

so put some ointment on your sore asses and forgive and/or forget.

Reece

i did not start this shit...i was just posting my opinion , then he called me fuck face..yay! ok ...i'll forget about this..cheerz

I just think we should all love each other since we all love Katatonia....it is a common thread which binds each and every one of us......we should not taint our beauty by pulling the threads out of place.....instead we should all be strengthening the fabric by weaving interwoven weaves of harmonius insulating togetherness.....

this is hilarious.....I just realized how funny it was towards the end there so I went with it.:) :lol:

:rolleyes: Wow, and for a sec there I thought there were new and interesting posts about the band, hehe.

To be honest Paradise, I'm not sure what the problem was to begin with regarding the rumours and such. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't it the band that posted this info up on their "official" site in the first place? You'd think if the band is looking for a singer that they'd want to reach at least somewhat of a broad audience - makes sense to me, anyway. Oh well, I don't know.

And about Saturnus; for me, I definitely prefer the "sound" of The Loveless. I could never really get into Saturnus all too much. I just couldn't find the "hook" in their music thus not allowing me to get easily into it.

Man, now that I have been listening to the full Star|Rover album day in and day out, I'm beginning to wonder if this cd will ever burn out. I find myself addicted to the tunes and no matter how many times I hear the songs within a day, I keep coming back for more and it's not becoming tiresome. I LOVE THIS ALBUM!

Any more thoughts on it from others?

:rolleyes: Wow, and for a sec there I thought there were new and interesting posts about the band, hehe.

To be honest Paradise, I'm not sure what the problem was to begin with regarding the rumours and such. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't it the band that posted this info up on their "official" site in the first place? You'd think if the band is looking for a singer that they'd want to reach at least somewhat of a broad audience - makes sense to me, anyway. Oh well, I don't know.

And about Saturnus; for me, I definitely prefer the "sound" of The Loveless. I could never really get into Saturnus all too much. I just couldn't find the "hook" in their music thus not allowing me to get easily into it.

Man, now that I have been listening to the full Star|Rover album day in and day out, I'm beginning to wonder if this cd will ever burn out. I find myself addicted to the tunes and no matter how many times I hear the songs within a day, I keep coming back for more and it's not becoming tiresome. I LOVE THIS ALBUM!

Any more thoughts on it from others?

No the rumours had nothing to do with The Loveless, but a rumour about a new project of Kim.
Its not a secret that The Loveless is seeking a new singer, as it is mentioned on their website. About the other matter, lets just forget it now, okay?
Anyway, The Loveless is one of my all time favorite bands, and "Star Rover" is in my opinion one of the best albums ever recorded. I still can't get enough of it after all these years.
When I met Brian (vocal) and Jesper (drums) they gave me 2 LP versions of the album in red vinyl and transparent vinyl - both fucking beautiful. They also gave me t-shirts. They are fucking great guys!!! :)

The ending of In Memorium with the clean guitar part is fucking awesome. Possibly my favorite part on this album. Definitely going to have to purchase this, its worth it. Is it available on vinyl?

Like I wrote I got as a gift from Brian and Jesper 2 Vinyl versions of the album in red and tranparrent vinyl. But they are impossible to get hold of anymore. They were only made in 500 copies each as far as I remember. And when I think about it, I think it was even less than 500.

Oh man,sorry for continuing the 'old' thread,but for jesus fucking christ,just now I've given this album a full spin,and man.....I CAN'T STOP LISTEN TO THIS!! Fucking shit,it is so cool listen to this when outside is very cold and shit weather...it somehow warms you up :rolleyes: