The Loveless

got it the other day in the mail. listen to it a lot and love it. they need to do another cd so we need to get a bunch of people on here to email them or something telling them they have support

Oh man,sorry for continuing the 'old' thread,but for jesus fucking christ,just now I've given this album a full spin,and man.....I CAN'T STOP LISTEN TO THIS!! Fucking shit,it is so cool listen to this when outside is very cold and shit weather...it somehow warms you up :rolleyes:

No need to apologize, lol. Woohoo, the thread is revived! :headbang: Glad you gave it a listen - hell yeah this album is amazing!

got it the other day in the mail. listen to it a lot and love it. they need to do another cd so we need to get a bunch of people on here to email them or something telling them they have support

Damn straight they need to do ANOTHER album - and FAST! Shit, I wish more people would discover them.

And I still listen to this like non-stop. My # is still Deceiver but now All the Same is giving it a run for its money. What are anyone else's thoughts on this track?
Oh, and I actually agree with Scourge of Malic on the part he mentioned regarding In Memoriam - yes, indeed, a fine, worthy moment.

Loveless sounds like old Him a bit.
Some songs of the band Rapture sounds like Katatonia.More than influences.They are copying DO.

I think the loveless have their own sound

I agree.

They create a similarity in the "gloomy" atmosphere, but really, they're quite different to me. Err, similar in ways yet different at the same time.

And yes, I have always thought the loveless had a bit of these three in them - Katatonia, HIM and The Cure. I think that sums it up. Just a bit of the three bands.