The making of UNIVERSAL part III now live on the Borknagar official Youtube channel

yay! finally!!!! :kickass:
seeing tyr playing his bass is always amazing!

waiting unpatiently for part 4 now :lol:

Wuuuaaah! Sounds so great! Cant wait to hear the full album, but it`s still 66 days to go...

@ Tyr

*sarcasm on*
I want more root notes! someone told some time ago, we`ll see just root notes and now what?! i was so looking forward to see you playing some more of them... ;-)
*sacarsm off*

as a matter of fact, your bass play is really impressiv to me and just outstanding, especially i play bass myself, though!

Tyr, i love your bass guitar:worship:.
Just give me a few years and i will have one...nope, not really, but dreaming it's free XD.
Anyway, keep the good work guys!

I hope one day you will come to Argentina XD.

Well... Ahummm...
I am a journalist, I write for a VERY IMPORTANT local metal magazine, and I would be very interested in listening to those 4 songs without the grim vocals. Please contact me for further details.

@Tyr: I don't believe in a single thing I saw from you on this video. From what I know, it is all done using special effects and video pos-production. I will only believe it when I see it live. So please come to Portugal and perform live for me. And since you are coming, please bring the rest of the band because I have a few questions to ask for the VERY IMPORTANT local magazine. :devil::lol:

Now, seriously, my opinion about the video is: :worship::worship::worship:.
Øystein you're the man. Excelent job.
When pointing to Jens, please confirm that he is the present and not the past. :lol:
Where was Dave?

Haha I had to throw the code into Dreamweaver but it all looks awesome, can't wait for the album release, the box looks great!

But does this mean you guys won't be releasing Part 4 on Youtube?

EDIT: Something really weird just happened in this thread :lol:

Tyr the magic (bass) wizard :headbang: As usual, brilliant.

Jens: Past and future :lol:

The music sounded great, finally we're getting to hear the actual songs! I really liked the part with the acoustic guitar that Øystein was playing.

One thing really caught my attention: Lack of grim vocals o_O By that do you mean Black? In the video Vintersorg sings like that, I wonder what they meant by 'grim'.

Øystein G. Brun;8769534 said:

Takk for posting the link!

The digi-pack is not really worth buying is it, just a nicer version but no bonus tracks :p . I will definitely buy the box and the LP, how much will the former cost? About 30€ I guess? Where will it be available (for sale I mean)?

:kickass:

Definitely going to order that box set, there's no way I couldn't. As for the video, it kicked large amounts of ass. You guys know how to keep your fans on the edge of their seats. :D

Yeeeaah !! It looks great.

What I do not like is an entire song for Vortex, he is a great singer but he is not the borknagar frontman.