The making of UNIVERSAL part IV now live on the Borknagar official Youtube channel

omgomgomgomg you even filmed Vortex!! :eek:
great vid!! thnx a lot Dave! :headbang:
but man, how disappointed i am that we don't get to see Andreas recording the vocals!! :cry::cry::cry: completely understandable though...

If we gave it all away, it would take the magic of the album away.

I can tell you something though.........Ive been in the band for well over a year now and after the work that went into this record from EVERYONE involved, and the COUNTLESS hours Ive spent sitting in my truck, room, airplanes etc, listening to the final product, I could be more fucking proud. As the drummer, I can admit that I kept it a bit tame for what I normally play but that was only so I could make my 1st effort with the band tasteful and not dissappointing to the fans.......haha, but now that I know what I can get away with when it comes to me wondering if the other guys will mind what I write for drum parts, the NEXT record is going to be even more sick. hahahaha..........all I can think about is making another album.

@Dave: And what brand of beer was that?
@Tyr and Øystein: That was the best interview I've seen in years. Thanks. :lol:

I agree with lefay, the photosession part is awesome.

I can't wait to get this album on my hands (or CD player). I've been waiting for this for a long time. Too long. I hope it's worth the wait. :heh:

Nice, part 4 came a lot sooner than I had expected!! :D

Borknagar, thank you so much for recording this "Making of" and I'm looking forward to watch it again once I got the retail!

I agree with lefay, the photosession part is awesome.

i'm laughting 'cause i'm going to do a photosession for a black metal band and this part of the video will surely come to mind while working :lol:

the vortexmobile is really crazy! and andreas doesn't seem so happy to get on it :lol:

Nice, part 4 came a lot sooner than I had expected!! :D

same here!
now....what are we going to do for the next month and half? too much time is left.... :zombie:

Chills... the entire time, for a lot of reasons. I really can't wait. I almost feel inspired to make my own short video of my reaction to the cd when it comes out as a way to show my gratitude but I know you guys have better things to do then watch something like that :lol:

Mr. V appeared to have a little trepidation as he stepped into Simen's deathmobile but...what can you do? A ride to the airport is a ride to the airport.

I cannot wait for this album, February kicks off a year of what appears to be phenomenal albums. What better way to start than with Borknagar and Dark Tranquillity?

e-e-e-e-e-e-excellent!

wayne_excellent.jpg

Ha, ya, try riding in the back seat for an hour in the freezing cold haha with no seatbelt, wondering if the next bump will launch me into the Norwegian forest:headbang:

Ah hahahahaha :lol: .

Amazing video, this has really been the one that I've enjoyed the most. The album certainly seems to be Bork's best, and I dare to say that it'll perhaps be better than Quintessence. Nice to Mr V(ortex) too!!! :headbang:

So, what about pre-orders?:)