The making of UNIVERSAL part III now live on the Borknagar official Youtube channel

suicidio.gif

@ Dave: I couldn't watch the video completely, I wanted to shoot myself :p . Sorry. The guys from Sigh are much better ;) .

:lol: super schrecklich ja? Hahahaha.

I agree it would've been marvelous a duet between 'the two Vs', but it's still great that we're getting a song with Vortex. Better than nothing at all IMO, I think this was very nice, kind of like a present from the band or something.

Does Tyr post here? Maybe Dave will know but do either of you know what amps are being used for the bass? The tone is pretty killer.

The bass was not going to the mixingconsole at all....just in the mix.. the bass went through the Superfly amp, via the miced Ampeg cap. The mice was a U47 to a API 212 preamp and to a DBX 160 compressor. The DI line was a Little Labs DI-box to a telefunken V72 preamp and to a 1176 compressor.

Børge

Amazing vid! the bass sounds really good, I hope to hear it clearly on Universal.

I didn't get the ´lack of grim vocals' stuff... Universal will be like TAC on that matter??