The making of UNIVERSAL part II- Live on the Official Borknagar Youtube channel

Thanks a lot! Finally!!!

Who's the "father-son" guy?

Wow, Lars plays drums too, quite the talented fellow :) :kickass: . I really liked the piano solo part, pretty amazing that he played both the drums and piano for that part IMO :kickass: .

The guitar riffs sound great too, very Borky! :headbang:

PS: Love the Molested propaganda in the end :p .

Hey!!! Just a quick note here to answer any questions you guys may have towards the new video.

The "father-son guy" is Borge Finstad.

Lars plays drums in Solefald also. The track that he plays on in the video is the song that he wrote for this album.

Be sure to keep checking in here for further updates and if you have not added yourselves to the myspace and facebook pages yet, be sure to do so.

www.myspace.com/borknagar and BORKNAGAR (OFFICIAL) on facebook

Awesome! Really can't wait! When I imagine that it'll take almost 4 months to release it... it'll be EPIC for sure...oh wait...it'll be UNIVERSAL :D

Absolutly amazing. This makes the waiting a pain in the ass, but I think it'll worth the time. By the way, I love Lars style on drums! He is not faster than Flash or whatever, but I love his style. And the chorus in the end of both "Making of..." is gorgeus. I really want to hear that song!

"4 episodes will be launched the following 4 months" >> does it mean there are still another 4 to come? Like, 1 every remaining month? so there will be 6 parts in total?

Hey!!! Just a quick note here to answer any questions you guys may have towards the new video.

The "father-son guy" is Borge Finstad.

Lars plays drums in Solefald also. The track that he plays on in the video is the song that he wrote for this album.

Be sure to keep checking in here for further updates and if you have not added yourselves to the myspace and facebook pages yet, be sure to do so.

www.myspace.com/borknagar and BORKNAGAR (OFFICIAL) on facebook

Ah OK Borge Finstad.

Yeah yeah I forgot he played the drums in Solefald for some reason :p , I guess I was just too amazed when seeing him play them for Bork too har har. Are there parts in which he sings too?

Awesome, thank you Oystein (and everyone else involved) in getting these done. Can't wait for the next one... hope it's vocals! *crosses fingers*

And Jens that was some wicked tapping! Really looking forward to hearing the album.

Ya, Lars sings on some parts, Mr.V sings on everything else obviously and Vortex sings on My Domain. Regarding Elvina's question about the 4 parts....Im not exactly sure what has been decided but I do know that we have many hours of footage saved. It may possibly become something on a future DVD, but I wont speculate anything further mentioning the DVD word because I remember what happenned the last time I said that word on here haha. We now have these 1st two out and still have to cover vocals and the rest of the process that we filmed so figure that the next one may be out in another month / month and a half then possibly the same for the 4th one. I dont want to give too many details away because I like seeing you guys get stoaked but I will say that I just got home from Europe 2 weeks ago and have no had some relax time to work on my projects and things and for the 1st time, I had the chance to read the lyrics along to the music. These guys are some of the best lyricists that Ive had the chance to know by far. Its really going to move you guys and I strongly suggest that once Febuary 22nd rolls around and you can get the album, seclude yourselves from any distractions and listen to the album while reading the lyrics. It will give you chills.

Enough for now though...Glad everyone is excited.

Ya, Lars sings on some parts, Mr.V sings on everything else obviously and Vortex sings on My Domain. Regarding Elvina's question about the 4 parts....Im not exactly sure what has been decided but I do know that we have many hours of footage saved. It may possibly become something on a future DVD, but I wont speculate anything further mentioning the DVD word because I remember what happenned the last time I said that word on here haha. We now have these 1st two out and still have to cover vocals and the rest of the process that we filmed so figure that the next one may be out in another month / month and a half then possibly the same for the 4th one.

What?!?! DVD?!?! Are you finally working on one?!? Did you get Asgeir's footage?!? What will it include?!?

;)
I dont want to give too many details away because I like seeing you guys get stoaked but I will say that I just got home from Europe 2 weeks ago and have no had some relax time to work on my projects and things and for the 1st time, I had the chance to read the lyrics along to the music. These guys are some of the best lyricists that Ive had the chance to know by far. Its really going to move you guys and I strongly suggest that once Febuary 22nd rolls around and you can get the album, seclude yourselves from any distractions and listen to the album while reading the lyrics. It will give you chills.

Enough for now though...Glad everyone is excited.

:lol: that's not nice. Cool I can't wait to read the lyrics, I want to see how the band has grown-up.

Well, seems like this is going to be the ultimate Borknagar album!

Judging from how excited the band members look, I agree! In a way they should be, it's their first metal album in five years (and a half until it is released)!!! o_O

Some aexcellent compositions had to be composed during that time! Add that to the lyrics and the amazing singers and musicians that the band has, is a word too small for how the album will probably be!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Lars Jensen! I wonder how the Myrkgrav album is coming along. Oh and the video is fucking awesome, I'm really hyped for this album even more than I was before.

Well, thanks mate!! :zombie:

Yeah, everyone already has a secret stash of money hidden somewhere and all the available alarms set to the U-day.

Including the band.

Or at least Dave.

Haha...can you maybe imform me where the stash of hidden money is located?

And to the dude above who wrote "WHAT!?!?!? A DVD!?!?!?!" haha
I never said a DVD is coming, all I said is MAYBE down the road if it happens.
Would be really sick though.