'The Matrix' in metal

Avgrund said:
i think u are pretty fucking lame.

i think u should learn how to type before u go off and call me lame.

------

And come on, you can't honestly tell me that a song isn't almost immediately destroyed by an unoriginal influence from a trite audio sample?

As much as I want to focus on "the music," it's hard to do so at such a degrading time for any band as this...

IMO opinion anyway. I'm a sucker for freshness in music, sorry.

A tiny little sample does not make any negative difference to a song, I think a lot of bands do it because something is popular. Lots of people use Matrix samples, I assume, because I've not heard any, is it just me or was the Matrix blown out of all proportion because, let's be honest, it wasn't that good, but it was very popular.

Nick even said

"I will download this song just to hear the sample"

The ploy has worked :Spin:

Leeching popularity by including something popular :yell:

But Mortician use samples from horror films to set the tone for the music, the music is dumb stupid ugly and utterly great, like most horror films, and it adds to the listening experience, in my mind.

As for the Matrix

It's a rip-off and I only watch it for one reason

Heavy Metal Samurai said:
HA HA.

Mortician own.

I saw them the other week and they got rid of the samples because they only had a 40 minute slot, they were great.

Procreation of the Wicked by Mortician, how mad, their new HUMAN drum monster was playing one hell of a drum kit.

No Necrocannibal though :(

Ewwwww

You like Mortician?

:puke:

Reactions: Oceanic Motion