The Member's Art Thread

ok, so i know i said i would stp posting because im just a beginger, but i want here your guys' opinions :)
btw: on my avatar and other pics...bandwidth exceeded :/

51181871dtKMIa_ph.jpg

@ColdDarkNord

Your stuff is getting very good. I've been using the wallpapers you put up at Deadhouse for quite some time and it's very cool to see how much you're improving. That's not to say your early stuff isnt good, but the new stuff is so much better. I'm very impressed.

Ok, I'm currently preparing a game [tabletop rpg] to play with some friends. It may sound pathetic but I picked out some songs from which I made a soundtrack to get the game more say.. more interesting...

I wanted something in the lines of Morningrise Opeth's cover so basicly, I started with a basic picture I found somewhere in the net and played with it alot with Adobe Photoshop to get the final result...

Temptation_cover.gif

Hope you like it :)

Note: incredible artworks @ColdDarkNord...especially November Doom art...great work!

Hi there.
I have just finished my homepage, where i want to show some of my future projects:

http://www.wovendreams.de

All comments and suggestions are welcome! I would like to add some of your pages to my links, so feel free to drop a note if you are interested.

Greetz!

P.S. Trav I dared to add seempieces.com to my links too - please tell me when you want me to erase it.

Originally posted by Vertigo
Whoa! Thats some sweet stuff guys.

Sigma, yours are all Forbidden! :confused:

yeah, i had to take them down, but i am working on a website so they should be up sometime soon :)

--Sigma