The Member's Art Thread

genizah said:
amorefati.jpg

here is the last one..

Very cool. I like this a lot.

Here is my latest, this is my first attempt at scanning in a pic (heh, this is just a sketch in my notebook i did in class) and digitally coloring it. As you see, some parts turned out well while other parts i was too lazy to clean up. Being my first time doing this, i must say its a lot more satisfying in the end that just using pics...but thats just me :p
http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Sigma6ix/SketchMan.jpg

thanks! i actually made a wallpaper of it as well which i think is beautiful as well. it's quite an odd feeling when you do something for the first time that you can honestly say you are proud of and that picture above is my first real experience with that (as far as i know anyway)

I must say that i've always liked your Avatar also:D

ah ha! i've never heard of it:erk: But then again i don't watch tv and rarely ever watch movies. no radio either:D

Im a Derek...and Dereks dont run :lol:

still no comment on my drawing, im eally curious since its my first attempt at anything like that :(

*went back to see where it was* I like it quite a lot. you did a great job on the coloring and it's diferent. kinda reminiscent of Rob Zombies art but not overy cartoonish like his i guess because it's a sketch and the lines are irregular which i like also. i need to learn how to color in photshop instead of using gradients and such =(