ende.jpg

q.jpg

sworn.jpg

5.jpg

antimatter1.jpg

desolation_2.jpg

website at www.attheends.com

:)

Here's some ideas I was toying with for a band, but it appears they've now broken up, so I doubt I'll ever finish them. I was doing this for free since they've been releasing EPs and such for free since 1996. They've only ever charged for two or three releases, and they've put out at least 10! So i was repaying the favor. Oh well. The first one is a bit of a collaboration with a girl I know:

ditchwater_test07RGB.jpg

ditchwater_test08Different.jpg

And then something for a friend:

Logo.jpg

this is awesome eyesore. The colors and the concept are great.
But I'm not sure for the canvas size, for a CD you'll lost the girl's head or the frame. anyway I love it.

Here's some ideas I was toying with for a band, but it appears they've now broken up, so I doubt I'll ever finish them. I was doing this for free since they've been releasing EPs and such for free since 1996. They've only ever charged for two or three releases, and they've put out at least 10! So i was repaying the favor. Oh well. The first one is a bit of a collaboration with a girl I know:

ditchwater_test07RGB.jpg

ditchwater_test08Different.jpg

And then something for a friend:

Logo.jpg

this is awesome eyesore. The colors and the concept are great. But I'm not sure for the canvas size, for a CD you'll lost the girl's head or the frame. anyway I love it.
Thanks. This was just some test designs, the images are much bigger with plenty of bleed space. Unfortunately the damn band broke up. Haha. I was doing this one for free. Back in 1996 a tape showed up in my mailbox. The band was Ditchwater. I'm not even sure how I got the tape, but it must have been that my address was passed on from someone else to the band's manager (I've been writing reviews and such for ages now).

Anyway, it was free, and since that day the band gave away like 6 or 7 other EPs. All but one were CDR releases, but well put together. They released just two CDs that fans had to pay for. So I figured I'd pay back the favor for their upcoming album by doing the layout for free. The album was supposed to come out in November. Oh well. I have a cool design for a later date. :)

That's some sweet work, bro! You're way better than me. Haha. Although I just bought a Wacom board, so hopefully I'll get better. The Wacom board is weird though, I'm so used to a mouse. Haha.

It's essential for me, the colors and light render are made using some digital painting technique. I cant live without it anymore.