The Member's Art Thread

fading said:
The bottom number on the big clock is a door. I have cropped it down. This is the first version. It is actually a cover concept, so i croped it down to cd cover size. The finished cover is on my site here
Thirty minutes past the hour, on any given day, is potentially a bad time.

Dude, I like your logo:

44351388_150x150_F.jpg

Cover looks nice. The back especially. Rex nailed it with the track list. I would seriously consider changing your band logo though. I get a lot of promos for review and I swear like 1 in 10 or 1 in 15 has a band who have used that font for their logo. It's so over-used.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the type (and logos on back) are going to look huge when printed. I'd say you could get away with halving them.

Pyro said:
Cover looks nice. The back especially. Rex nailed it with the track list. I would seriously consider changing your band logo though. I get a lot of promos for review and I swear like 1 in 10 or 1 in 15 has a band who have used that font for their logo. It's so over-used.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the type (and logos on back) are going to look huge when printed. I'd say you could get away with halving them.
That font is WAY overused. I actually hate that font. :heh:

its been a long time since I was on this forum but anyways, heres some work, its about a year old but its the last dark stuff I did, school work keep[ing me behind eh,lol If its very dark its cause my computers too light haha,

This is part of a series which is based on serial killers, read the first bit to understand alittle....it is heavily based on the artist David Ho which was the aim of the project..

Inside_the_minds_of____by_wingnut4.jpg

Serial_Killer_03_by_wingnut4.jpg

Serial_Killer_02_by_wingnut4.jpg

Serial_Killer_04_by_wingnut4.jpg

Serial_Killer_01_by_wingnut4.jpg