The Member's Art Thread

Here's a couple of mine...hmm...let's see if I can get this to work.

__On_the_Inside___.jpg

___Sheephead___by_crypdreamsted.jpg

___We_don__t_want_any____.jpg

Nice - thanks pyro for the tip!

Scott

Some recently finished (well, essentially) stuff:

Logo for new Sydney Death Metal band 'Disemboweled Ewok':
de_myspacebg.jpg

(Below) Album artwork for 'Post Mortal Archives' - the ferocious debut from Australia's Terrorust (feat. ex Damaged members Jamie and Skitz). Included 16-page full-colour booklet featuring metallic gold ink, inlay and disc design. The first 1000 copies are hand numbered with gold ink, the next 1000 will be hand numbered with silver, and the following 1000 will be hand numbered with bronze ink before the ensuing albums are pressed with blood red ink indefinitely.

Long story short the deadline got cut short at the last minute so the type was all done at the eleventh hour. Not really happy with the type as I didn't have any time to experiment with the limitations of a metallic ink, not to implement my original plan of hand-written lyrics complete with errors, scribbles etc but subsequent pressings might allow for some improvement. Ignore any colour inconsistencies (they only appear on the web versions).

front_cover_800.jpg

inlay_back_of_album.jpg

01_02.jpg

03_04.jpg

05_06.jpg

07_08.jpg

09_10.jpg

11_12.jpg

13_14.jpg

front_and_back_cover.jpg

Pyro said:
The first 1000 copies are hand numbered with gold ink, the next 1000 will be hand numbered with silver, and the following 1000 will be hand numbered with bronze ink before the ensuing albums are pressed with blood red ink indefinitely.

Jesus, they're aiming high for sales. I hope you're not doing the hand numbering :p

Haha, they're taking care of the numbering..thank fuck.

They're on track to clear those number. Damaged were one of Australia's most prolific metal acts in the 1990s, and Terrorust are essentially a continuation of the same band with some new ideas and improvements. Already, there's quite a buzz around them.

Pyro said:
Haha, they're taking care of the numbering..thank fuck.

They're on track to clear those number. Damaged were one of Australia's most prolific metal acts in the 1990s, and Terrorust are essentially a continuation of the same band with some new ideas and improvements. Already, there's quite a buzz around them.

Could that "buzz" have anything to do with Jamie's constant belittling of every other band on the planet? :loco: