The Member's Art Thread

so basically this is the first image ive done in about 7 months(mainly because this is the first window of free time ive had in that time), and im doing it for some upcoming uni interviews. My friends band who just got signed (xerath) just gave a brief to an artist for their artwork, so i asked if i could have the brief aswell so i could have something up to date for my portfolio.
its a rough template until i add the model on the far right (front cover) and various other artefacts. Oh and its s'posed to be a 4 page spread, i think it came out alright.

xerathroughtemplate3nl5.jpg

may play around with colour schemes, but this is natural colour of this massive collage ahaha

I like it. would work well on a 4 panels Digipack, but also on a standard booklet. Look forward to this when it's released.

Thanks everyone. :worship:
I´m glad that you like my images. I´ve seen here your artworks too, and I liked very much.
I also would like to see more participation from other people, I think that this topic are a little bit "slow". :oops: Don´t you think?

P.s. - Don´t mind my "english". :Smug:

How do you get so much work???

Hello Ozzloaf,

I really don´t have very much work as you might think.
I´m new at design and I started as a freelancer in the middle of 2008.
I do have a big portfólio o_O and I like to use them as if they were made it to music bands or so. (lettering stuff, etc ... )
Portugal (were I live) is a small country and also is, the opportunity to work as we all loved to.

Myspace page, is to find international clients to fullfill my objectives. :danceboy:

P.S. - sorry 4 my bad English ...

I know, that probably I might be at some point, a little bit anoying to post so much images. :erk:

I hope that you don´t be :puke: of it, but I´m now looking for a real job and left alone the artwork for a while...or not, i´ll see it later. The reason is, that my private life needs more than this and so, I´m taking the advantage to shot my last bullets into the forum.

See you soon ... hopefully.

Thanks Crenshaw,

I really have to agree with you. I don´t spend many time working in logos, because I never had to work with one for a real band. :oops:

Maybe one day, I do something else better.

Cheers